The Beast

The Hermitcraft server was never quiet, and if it was quiet, something was gonna happen. 

Which is why when Grian's shoulder began to ache, he just looked around before going back to work. 

However when the pain wouldn't stop, he began to worry. To the point that when Mumbo came by later, he noticed. "Grian, you should take a break." "I'm fine Mumbo." Mumbo raised an eyebrow.

RentheDog: Hey we need back up!

Xisuma: Why?

RentheDog: A odd looking pillager beast just spawned, and Iskall is having issues fighting it

BiffaPlays: We haven't updated the server Ren

RentheDog: Well something spawned here.

Iskall85 was slain by ___ _____

"That was weird." Mumbo said watching the chat. Grian looked at it, his eyes went wide. He took off. "GRIAN! COME BACK!" Mumbo yelled, before flying after him. 

At the icey lab, Stress and Ren were both try not to die. Most of the hermits were watching from the bergs, a beast very similar to the Pillager Beast, only purple and black and covered with bizare light purple markings, with 2 sets of horns, and a very long tail, pace back and forth between the two. Grian landed on one of the larger burgs, and watched. "Grian! Dude!" Mumbo said. Iskall soon joined them. 

"That thing is tough." "Did you see the death message?" "Yeah, just a bunch of lines." Grian's shoulder sent a wave of light pain through him. "Grian, dude. What are you thinking?" "I'm thinking that Stress and Ren need to get out of there." He said holding his shoulder. "And you shouldn't interfere." Mumbo said. Grian rolled his eyes. The beast looked toward them, Grian's and it's eyes meeting up. Grian's eyes went wide. He knew what he had to do. "Mumbo, you have Ninja on speed dial?" "Yeah, why?" "Get ready to call her."

"Today, you are gonna learn about the End Beasts." The beast stood alone. "I thought they stayied in herds." "Normaly they do, however, when they are going to die, they become very violent." A woman said. "It's part of our job to put them down."

"STRESS! REN! GET OUT OF THERE!" Grian screamed as he landed on the ice 30 blocks away from the beast. The beast roared at Grian, before moving toward him. The hermits watched at the beast charged at him. But at the last possible second, Grian flipped out of the way. "INTA BARBARA WATATONA!" He yelled. A large barrier, a translucent purple formed a dome around them.

"Remember if it hits you dicertly, you go Watcher Grian!" 

"GRIAN!" Most of the hermits screamed when they relazed that Grian had trapped himself in with the beast. "What is he thinking!" Ren said banging on the dome. "GRIAN! LOWER THE DOME!" Doc screamed. "Try using magic!" Cleo said. "IT'S CHARGING AGAIN!" But everytime the beast charged, Grian flipped or jumped out of the way. 

"Good! Again!" The woman called. Grian's breathing was very heavy. "You have to keep moving Grian!" The beast charged, Grian got knicked in the shoulder. "Grian!" "I'm okay!" "Are you sure?" "Yea."

Grian was running out of breath, but he had to keep going. If he didn't, well he really didn't want to think about what could happen. 

"AHH!" "GRIAN!" Wings and a very long tail appeared on him. "Grian!"

The beast charged at Grian, however it's tail hit Grian's shoulder, making him freeze up. The beast charged hitting him directly. However unlike Iskall, who died, Grian was launched back. His eyes went pure white, his phantom wings became more like white and purple fire, and a very long tail appeared. The hermits looked at him in shock. Grian let out a roar, and charged at the beast. The beast charged at Grian, but before they collided Grian lifted himself into the air. He dived down to the beast, claws appeared on his hands. He slashed at it. White liquid began to run down it's sides. Grian snarled, extremely sharp teeth replaced his normal human teeth. He raced toward the beast, biting down on it's neck, more white liquid spilled out. The beast fell on it's side. Mumbo pulled out his phone.

Grian wasn't calming down. He was snarling at the hermits, leaping at the shield spell. "You called Mumbo?" "Help." Mumbo said pointing at Grian. Ninja blinked couple times. "Oh boy." Ninja said phasing through the spell. "Hey dude. I think it's time to calm down." Grian snarled at her. "Ok then." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "WATATONA REVAVISATA!" She yelled. The wings, tail, and claws all faded. And Grian collapsed, and the spell faded. "Wow." Ninja said as she laid eyes on the beast. "That's a end beast." "A what?" X said. "A end beast." "What is that?" "Well, they are sorta like the Beast that was just added, only difference is End Beasts are only found in the End." "Then why is it here?" "I have no clue." "And Grian?" "He's been a Watcher since he left Evo. And I have a feeling that he knew what was going on." She said, looking at the sleeping male.