Bark Bark!

Ren does unexpected of him...

____________

Ren yawned as he got up. He looked over at his sleeping partner, then at the clock. 6 am. "Yeah time to get up." He thought as he shook his boyfriend to wake him up. Iskall groaned. "No. 5 more minutes!" Ren rolled his eyes. He got changed and turned on the lights. "Babe, come get up." Iskall opened his right eye. "Fine!" Iskall said annoyed.

Later that day, while working on the HRN, Ren fell off. "Ow." He said. "Ren are you okay?" X asked. "Yeah, just was being clumsy." Ren said as he flew back on to the HRN line he was working on, only to hit off 5 minutes later by an egg. X watched this, "Ren, may you should take a break?" Ren just rolled his eyes.

Later on, Ren was working on his shared base with False, well False landed. "Hey Ren, I think  broke the redstone. Want me to call Tango or Iskall to fix it?" Ren nodded. After she left, he hit his head on the wall. She had broken HIS redstone, not theirs. 

Later on, he walked into the stock exchange, he entered the staff elevator, and when left, he saw the carpet pulled up, and Doc. He growled. "Oh hey Ren. I still can't find the diamonds, even with the hints that Tango and Grian left." He heard the growl. "Ren?" Ren's eyes were full anger and were slits. "And now I'm running!" 

"So, you saying that Ren's anger can trigger way easier now?" Tango asked the resident werewolf know-it-all (Grian). "Yea, he can annoyed faster than most." A scream made the pair looked over. Doc was begining chased by Ren. "Uh oh. We keep him away from people who have annoyed him today, before they get hurt." Grian said, getting ready to launch. "I'll get Ren, you get Doc out of there!" Tango nodded.

Doc was very scared. He was cornered. When a red blur took out Ren. "GET OFF!" "NO!" Grian. "TANGO! GET DOC OUT OFF HERE NOW!" Doc felt something lift out of the corner. "Tango?" "Hang on Doc." 

*10 minutes later*

*Grian: ok, you two need to come to my base*

Doc followed Tango. Ren was in a fenced in area. He was also just sitting there, his eyes still slits. "Ren, I'm sorry!" Doc said, he was slightly behind Tango. Ren looked up. His eye were red and tears will falling from his eyes. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I was so...so" "Annoyed?" "Yes! Wait how did you..." "Ren, your eyes. I can read you like a book right now. 3 other people annoyed you. That piled up. You can't deal with it like you used to. And werewolves tend to talk about to someone they trust." Ren nodded. "But what doesn't help, only a couple of us know about the werewolf, may it's time." Ren looked down at his hands. "Yeah." 

"Wait what?" "I know a spell that can help him, but it requires at least his tail and ears to show." "Before you do that Grian, the other people who annoyed him, need to know." Tango said. "Right, Ren who else annoyed you?" "Iskall, X, and False." 

*FalseSymmetry: Tango? Were are you?*

"Well speak of the devil." Tango said. "Hey Doc could you get X and Iskall?" Doc nodded. Tango and Doc took off. "Will it hurt him?" "What?" "The spell." "No, Iskall will be fine. You may be in pain for a week but Iskall will be okay, plus the spell should give you better control over you anger." Ren just looked down. "Will I snap if I see them?" "I don't know, that's part of the reason you are in there." "Got her!" Grian looked up, so did Ren. Ren started to growl.

Doc was still pretty shaken up. Ren really scared him. "Babe you okay?" "Yeah, I fine X." They landed on before jumping into Grian's base. "TANGO! GRAB HIM!" X and Iskall watched as Tango jumped onto Ren. False was in the ground. Ren's eyes saw X and Iskall. He bit Tango's arm. "AAA!" Tango screamed letting go of Ren. Ren was moving like a wolf toward False, when magic stopped him. "REN! ENOUGH!" Grian shouted. Ren just groweled. "How did he jump over that?" "Don't know, don't care. He staying put now." Iskall and X landed, Doc after but it was more of a crash. "I thought you fix him." "He snapped when he saw False. This is what's when you annoy a werewolf. I don't care what you did, but he's gonna like this for about 10 minutes at the most." Grian said moving him over the now 2 layers of fence and dropping him. 

Sure enought 10 minutes later Ren had stopped growling, and was just silently turn away. Grian walked over to him. "Do it." Ren whispered. "I don't want hurt them." Grian nodded. Tango looked over, and said, "Grian, what are you doing?" "What I should when this first happened." Iskall looked at him confusion. "Besides, this only way that he can calm. And I tried to find something other way. This only were he doesn't die premently." "Grian! JUST DO IT!" Ren snapped. "Hey! I'm gonna." Grian said. He closed his eyes and began to cast a spell. 

Iskall got up to try to get Grian to get to explain what he was doing, when a shield made out of lava stopped him. "Tango?" "Iskall you need to stay back." "But Ren..." "Asked weeks ago for this, I was there. He's scared of all us but mainly you." Iskall looked at Tango. "There's a lot that Ren been going through since this happened. He's been going to see Grian once a week, to help to control of the werewolf." Ren screamed. Iskall tried to get to him but was held back by X. "Let me go! Please!" Iskall said trying to get to of X's arms. "Iskall, I'm sorry but I let you go." X said. 

It was long minutes of 5 pain, but to Ren it felt like an hour. But it was worth it. His hearing had disappered for a bit, but when it came back he could Iskall crying. "Can I?" "Yea, go calm him down." Grian said letting him out. Tango saw this and lowered the sheild. Iskall was sobbing, and was still fighting X. "Let him go." Ren mouthed to X. X did. Iskall fell foward, but not enough to knock him off balance, he ran right into Ren. "Iskall, shh. I'm okay." Iskall looked up. Ren was smiling. "Your ears..." Ren's normal human ears were gone, he now had more wolf like ears. He also had a tail. Iskall hugged him, and cried into his chest. "Iskall, babe. Shh. I'm okay." Iskall placed on of his hands on Ren's face. Ren smiled, "See? I'm still here." Ren said, before kissing him on lips, Iskall kissing him back.

__________

So this took me longer than I thought it would. But that's okay.

Also thank you for all the votes! Also I need ZIT asks or dares that don't involve escape rooms.

Ok, BYE!!!!