NO CLEO NO GRIAN NO CTHULHU!!!

Cleo finds out that Grian mythical stuff .

________

"So word on the street is, you know mythical stuff." Cleo ask Grian. "Yes." "Cool! What about magic?" "What preson who knows a lot about mythical creatures doesn't do magic?" Grian said. "So, Magic duel?" "Sure. In the war zone at noon!" Grian said.

At noon Grian and Cleo met at the warzone. "First force field." Grian said. "Good Idea." Grian and Cleo put their hands on the ground and cover all the way to the buildings with a magic force field. "There no magic can get out." 

Somewhere else on the server both X and Jess felt something bad was about to happen.

Back with Grian and Cleo, they were ready with their spells. "Let's see your element." Cleo called as fire shot out of her hands. Grian surrounded himself with darkness. "You're a fire?" "And you are a dark?" "Nope, crystal." The darkness turn sparkly. It was black crystal.

Elsewhere X and Jess met up. "You feel it too?" "Yep."

Back with Grian and Cleo, they launching their elements back and forth. Grian pulled off his sweater. "Feeling the heat?" "Yep, but how about your power form?" Grian had a necklace with a symbol carved into it. (the symbol is below) 

Grian's necklace began to glow

Grian's necklace began to glow. He gain red and white feathery wings, a long white tail with a red fluffy end, horns, 4 whites in total, his eyes became a glowing red and his ears became fluffy and cat like. Cleo smiled as she pulled at her's.

 Cleo smiled as she pulled at her's

Cleo's necklace began to glow. Orange and yellow spikes grew out of her back, a pair fluffy tails, one yellow and one orange, her eyes became a bright glowing yellow. "So then you ready?" "Yep!" The two charged at each other.

"Hey X!" X and Jess turned to see iJevin landing. "There are a lot of explosions by the shopping district." X and Jess took off.

Grian and Cleo had been having a blast. "Hey Cleo! Have you heard of Eldritch Horrors?" "Yeah?" "Have a spirit Cthulhu!" At that moment X and Jess landed on the top of the G Team base. "GRIAN! CLEO! NO!" A large shadow looked down on them. "AAAAAAAAA!" X and Jess flew away. "They did know that was a spirit right?" Cleo said deactivating her power form. "I doubt it." Grian said as he threw his sweater back on. "Hey Cleo have you seen the Eldritch Horrors?" "Not yet, why?" "It's awesome." "YOU"VE SEEN THEM? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME ALL ABOUT THEM!" "Okay, okay. Well talk over tea."

_________

This is much more fun to write than smut! 

Now, then I don't plan to update anything else tonight so I'll be on commenting and reading.

BYE!!!!

Also 50 votes! Holy! Thank you all for voting!