Spoon!!

So Mumbo is known for spoons, but in this X, Tango, Impulse, Doc, Cub, and Iskall all are pulling spoons.

I couldn't help it.

______________

Mumbo groaned, he had poured water all over the redstone he had spent the last hour on. It didn't help that Iskall was laughing at him. "ISKALL STOP!" "Why, only you pull spoons moments like that!" Iskall wasn't wrong, but Mumbo was mad. So he walked up to Iskall and slaped him. Ren who had just landed with Grian looked shocked. "Mumbo" Grian said. "What he do?" "Be annoying." Ren rolled his eyes and sighed. "Karma is gonna get you Iskall!" Mumbo growled. "Ok, you are going to bed Mumbo." Grian said as he led Mumbo to his bed. 

That night Mumbo wasn't really sleeping. He was trying. But sleep wasn't coming. He look at the stars. He groaned and said, "I wish that some of the other redstoners would stupid stuff like I do all the time!"

The next morning, X was trying to work out an issue on one of his redstone circuits. "Okay that goes into that. That goes into that. And that hopper..." X facepalmed. "...is facing the wrong way. How? I could of sworn that I placed that right." X said as he fell off his redstone. 

*Xisumaviod fell from a high place*

"OH COME ON!" X said. He threw his hands up and went to get his items, which were right there, and flew off to visit his boyfriend. And Doc would need it. Because he had poured 2 buckets of water on his redstone on accident, miswired something, and was to crying. X landed, and was tackled by a crying Doc. "Babe? What happen?" Doc just pointed at the redstone. X pulled Doc into his chest and just held him.

Tango was in an angry mood. Many creepers had blown up his redstone today and now he was tridents at the wall. When Impulse and Zed came in, Tango almost nailed Zed in the head. "TANGO! DUDE!" "Hm? Oh. Sorry, really mad right now." "You are not the only one." Impulse said. Earlier he had broke one his redstone circuits. "I have had a bad day."

*Xisumaviod fell from a high place*

"And so is X."

*Zed: RIP. What happen?*

*Xisumaviod: Walked off redstone*

Cub looked at the chat and breathed out. At least he wasn't the only one having issues today with redstone. Or at least he hoped, because having many skeletons shooting him was one thing, but being knocked off by pumpkins and melons was another. And boy was he getting mad.

But Iskall had just walked off from the redstone out of fursation. And now he was at Cherry Computers. "Hey Iskall." Iskall turned to see X, Doc, Impulse, Tango, and Cub. "You having issues with redstone today?" "Yeah, but I think's  karma for me making fun of Mumbo yesterday." "Wait what?" Iskall rubbed that back of his neck, but before he could explain Mumbo flew in. "Hey Mumbo." "Hey X!" "Having issues with redstone today?" "Nope!" He said popping the P. "I've gotten a lot of things done today! None to do with redstone." 

And Mumbo got tackled by Grian. "WHOA! DUDE!" "SORRY! I've been YOU all day!" Grian said, fixing his elytra. "I was trying to land in Tek to the Skies. Need more rockets." "Did Ren challenge you AGAIN!?!" "Yep." "Wish you luck." Thanks. I gonna need it."

The next day, everything was back to normal. But everyone would not forget what the good old Spoon had to go through most of the time.

________

In other news: G TEAM WONS!!!! TAKE THAT SUCKAS!!!!!!!