Phantom Flight

Shooting down phantoms was never a fun thing to do. Which is why when Scar need to kill a bunch for Cub, he went to the only person he knew that could out fly them.

"Why does he need this much?" Grian asked as he brought a fifth phantom down. "I honesty wish I knew, G." Grian landed but as he did, a phantom slowly came toward him. "Anyways I think we need a fe-GRIAN LOOKOUT!" But Scar was to late, as a phantom sunk it's teeth into Grian's shoulder. Grian screamed out in pain, while Scar hit the phantom dead. Grian held his shoulder protectively. "Let me see G." Grian pulled away, hissing. 

A month later, Scar went in the night to make sure nothing was wrong with Grian, however when he got to Grian's base, Grian wasn't there. Scar was very confused, but then his phone went off.

RentheDog: Hey Doc?

DocM77:Yea?

RentheDog: Were you experimenting on phantoms?

DocM77: No

RentheDog: Cub, were you?

Cubfan135: Not the mob itself. Why?

RentheDog: There is a humanoid phantom set on EATING ME!

At the dragon skeleton, Ren was cowering in fear of a large human looking phantom, circling above him. Ren whined in fear. Doc, Cub, X, and False all stood in False's base, unsure in how to get Ren out of there. "Who did that?" X asked. Scar landed quietly behind the group and saw the phantom, and quickly figured who that was. 

Scar flew off out of sight, and transformed into his power form. Then flew back above the phantom. When False saw him, she froze in fear. "WHAT IS THAT!?!?" Doc said in surprise. 

Scar flew right over the phantom, then tackled it to the ground. Ren watch in surprise, before running over. Scar had the now screeching phantom pinned to the ground. "Scar?" Scar looked over to see Doc, Cub, X, Ren, and False looking him surprise. "Hey Ren, Doc. Do either of you know the spell that Grian used on Ren?"

The next morning, Grian woke up with a splitting headache. "WHY IS HE IN A CAGE!?!" Grian looked over to see Mumbo yelling at X. "Will you relax? It's just till Ren can figure out what spell to use to HELP Grian." "Help me with what?" Grian asked in confusion. "Last night G." Grian turned to see Scar flipping through a book. "You turned into a phantom." Scar closed the book. "Any luck, Scar?" Ren called. "None." "What are you looking for?" "That spell you used on Ren." "Top shelf, bright purple cover." "What?" "The spell is on page 15 in that book." Scar blink before flying to the top shelf, pulling out a bright purple book, and flipping to page 15. "Oh. Ren found it."

An hour later, Grian was relaxing finally, with a pair of phantom wings on his back, and 4 bone horns in his hair. He closed his now slightly green glowing eyes. The wings twitched, but nothing could bug him at the moment, and as the sun set, and the phantoms spawned, Grian flew among them.

 The wings twitched, but nothing could bug him at the moment, and as the sun set, and the phantoms spawned, Grian flew among them