Dynasty

Grain's life was going way too fast at the current moment in time. He and Mumbo had dropped the relationship, because they felt more like brothers than lovers, his data point's ideas were keeping him up at night, and he had a huge work load from his role as a watcher. 

"Hey Wings?" Grian looked up to see Pearlest Moon stand there. "Can I help you Moon?" "Remember back when the BG thought they could use your magic to revive their 'alpha'?" "Yeah, E-Flight was assign to figuring out how they got the information." "We figured it out. And there is a traitor in our group." "Who?" "Tauris." Grian dropped the paper he was reading, and stared at her. "He gave the information and has been giving the information to Sam for a long time." "I need to think." "Alright." As soon as Pearlest closed the door, Grian broke down. 

"Grian." Grian's head shot up, "I know you are in pain." Krýstallo said. "Why did he do it? I trust them both so much!" Grian said through tears. The spirit brought him into a hug. She softly sang, "Some days, it's hard to see. If you were a fool or them the thief. Made it through the maze to find your one in a million. And now they're just a page torn from the story you're living." 

"And all you gave them is gone. Tumbled like it was stone. Thought you'd built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake." Grian's sobbed shook his body. "Thought you'd built a dynasty like nothing ever made. Thought you'd built a dynasty forever couldn't break up." 

Krýstallo got down to look Grian in the eyes. "A scar you can't reverse." Her hand touch the scar on his eye. "And the more it heals, the worse it hurts. Gave them, every piece of you, no wonder it's missing. Don't know how to be so close to someone so distant." 

"And all you gave them is gone. Tumbled like it was stone. Thought you'd built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake. Thought you'd built a dynasty like nothing ever made. Thought you'd built a dynasty forever couldn't break up." Grian pulled out of her arms. "I need to make sure that this pain doesn't go unpunished, right?" "Only if you want." 

Grian stormed out of the Watcher Headquaters, the rest of E-Flight behind him. Grian walked over to the park, when he saw it. Taurtis with the mark of the Black Gang on his shoulder, talking to Sam. Grian saw red. "You no good TRAITOR!" Grian snapped. Taurtis and Sam turned to see a very upset Grian. "So what? Not like anyone is gonna listen to you." Taurtis said with a smirk. 

"It all fell down, it all fell down." Grian mumbled, "It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down." He glared at them but kept his voice low, "It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down." With a growl, his voice's volume became louder, and clear enough that both Sam and Taurtis could hear him, "It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down!" 

"And all I gave you is gone!" He stomped down, sending shock waves, which knocked both Sam and Taurtis off their feet, "Tumbled like it was stone! Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake! Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made! Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up! It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down, eh! It all fell down, it all fell down, it all fell down! And all I gave you is gone! It all fell, it all fell down, It all fell down, eh! Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up!" Grian's eyes glowed with rage and pain. A cage formed around the two. 

"On order of the Watcher Counsel, Taurtis, you are stripped of any and all Watcher magic. And by my own orders as a the chair of The Protection of the Innocent Live Agency, you both will be marked with the sign of betrayal and arrested, for," he looked at Taurtis, "Betraying your team and their trust, giving information to the enemy," he looked at Sam, "I'm surprised that your not in jail, but your charges are kidnapping, attempt of murder, and escaping prison before your time was up." With that, purple magic appeared around both of them, and they disappeared. Grian fell to his knees. "Grian. Dude." Grian looked back at the rest of E-Flight, tears rolling down his face. Big B picked him up, and held him tight. "I know little G, I know." 

Grian fell asleep in Big B's arms, as they headed back to the Watcher Headquarters. 

"I know that wasn't easy." "No kidding." Grian said. A light appeared, then flew into his chest. "That will make life easier in the future." 

__________

"Evil X? Ninja? Worm?" X called, through Hermit Hangout HQ. It was quiet, too quiet. And that's when he saw them. Claw marks, everywhere. "What happened here?" 

X walked out of the headquaters, and entered the portal back to the server. 

Something had followed him in.