The Fight(part 2)

"Hey Scar, mind showing them what we saw." Scar nodded, as he played the video he recorded. "We saw the same thing with Doc." Tango said, playing the video he recorded. The sound of rockets caught their attention. It was TFC. "Have any of you seen Doc or X?" "They're not really in mood to talk to anyone right now." Iskall said. "What happened?" "A fight, harmful words were said, they broke up." Scar said. "How bad was the fight?" "Pretty bad, it sound like a couple who wanted a divorce." Iskall said. "I think I know what to do."

Tango and Iskall landed at X's. "Hey X?" X looked up from the corner of the dark room. "We have something you need to see." Tango said.

At the same time, Scar and Grian landed at the stock exchange and had told Doc the same thing.

They played the videos.

"TFC needs to see you."

When the pair arrived at TFC's base, they locked eyes. X looked at the ground, while Doc just looked at the huge building next to TFC's base. "You two, come with me." TFC said.

Within, TFC's base, the pair had somehow gotted pushed into a closet. "Let us out, please TFC." "Not till you both work out the issues." TFC's voice said. X put himself in a corner, while Doc leaned up against the door.

2 hours past and nothing happened. X was starting to think that they would never get out of the closet, when he heard humming.

X sang softly along to the humming. "X, I'm sorry." X turned to look at Doc. "I never meant to hurt you like that." "I'm also sorry. I never should have said that." Doc opened his arms, a faint smiling appeared on his face. X fell into his arms. Tears rolled down his face. Doc lifted X's chin, and kissed him.

That night, when they got back home, X vanished into the bathroom. 10 minutes later, Doc heard crying coming from the bathroom. "X, babe?" X looked at Doc with tears in his eyes. "(1)Doc, schau dir den Test an." Doc look at the white stick, 2 lines. "(2)Schatz, bedeutet das, was ich denke, bedeutet es?" X nods. "(3)Schatz?" "(4)Wir werden Eltern sein"

_________

(1)Doc, look at the test.

(2)Sweetheart, does this mean what I think it means?

(3)Sweetheart?

(4)We are gonna be parents

What, you thought I would actually break up DocX? Hell no. Today is April Fools Day after all, or I like to call it, How Bad Can I Troll My Readers Day. 

Also new headcannon: X can speak fluent German.

With that, BYE!!!!!