Lost and Found (Part 3)

That scream. X's heart stopped. "X?" "That's K." X said, as his stripes began to glow. He took off. 

BOOM!

X was in full admin mode, and the first thing is eyes locked on to, was Doc, on the ground, in pain, without one of his arms. The second was Etho holding K with a piece of metal clear through her arm, and many of the kids on ground, sobbing. The third was Beef fighting Bdubs. X's eyes locked on Bdubs, and charged, while Ren ran over to help Doc, and the hermits ran over to their kids.

Bdubs went flying out a window. X was about chase after him, when he heard, "MAMA!" 

X detranformed and ran over to Etho, and took K from him. "Who hurt her?" X asked, as he tried to calm her back down. "It was Bdubs." Etho said, stepping back. Ren helped Doc over to X. "Why didn't tell us where you went?" X asked Doc. "I didn't want to hurt you anymore." X gave Doc a look. "Yeah, I know, but I figured if I needed help, I could just contact Iskall." Iskall was spray painting the Revolution's logo all over the NHO logos. "Right now, I just glad your safe." X said, before placing a kiss on Doc's cheek. 

Within the next week, Doc still hadn't gotten a new arm, but K had gone through surgery, they had to remove one of her arms, and they found bits of glass stuck deep in one of her legs, and had to remove it. Doc's main focus was creating growing limbs that she could use till she stopped growing.

But beside that, the kids were safe. 

It was unknown to them if Bdubs was still a major threat, but they were never gonna let him hurt the kids again.