Meeting his other half

Meet Evil X's boyfriend and X learns of some things that Evil X has been hiding.

______________

X and Zed were laughing. Zed had just pulled X away from both of his boyfriends as well as X's, by teleaporting away with him. And as the two of them entered Zed's base, something caught their eyes.

There was Evil X, without his helmet, kissing a smaller male. "Worm Man?" Zed said in shock. The pair pulled apart, and both looked at Zed and X. "When did you two get together?" X asked. "About year before you and Doc did." Worm Man answered, Evil X nodded. 

About an hour later in X's base Evil X was kinda just standing their. "You okay?" "Yea, I think." "What's up?" Evil X sighed. "I wasn't ready to tell you yet." X smiled under his helmet. "It's okay dude. Most of us are in the dating same sex spectrum." "Easy for you to say." "Are you saying it's bad?" "NO! I'm still not used to you being like this." "What do you mean?" "So friendly to me. I thought you still hate my guts. Like everyone else, well minus the new guy and Worm Man." Evil X said as turned away from X. "Well, I'm learning to understand you. And well, lately I've come to think of you of less like a problem, and more as a brother." X said while taking off his helmet.

In Zed's base, Worm Man was going on and on about Evil X. "Why aren't you two married yet?" Zed asked. Worm Man put hand on Zed's mouth. "HUSH! You will ruin my plans!" Zed laughed. "Chill my dude. I'm not saying anything."

__________

This is was fun to write.

Also I'm gonna be changing things up. Starting on 3/24/2019 I will be using a new upload seclude. 7 chapters a week, meaning that if I get 7 chapters out in one day, there maybe no more uploads that week.

BYE!!!!