The Mask We Wear(Part 2)

Quick note- None this is from online problems, all are from real life.

___________

"Ninja?" Evil X called. Ninja had stayed behind her closed door for over day now. And this was worrying for Evil X and Worm Man. No response. "Ninja." Worm Man called. No answer. "Ninja!" Evil X called as he pulled on the knob. "NINJA!" The door opened. Evil X looked at the dragon halfling. She had stars on her hands, and more were appearing on her wings and tail.

"You okay? You've been in there for a while now." Ninja shrugged. "Ninja?" "I don't know." Stars appeared on her horns and ears. Evil X and Worm man look at her with concern. Ninja back up back into her room, the pair followed her.

She entered her writing space and was about to shut the door, she froze. Corrupt stood there, with an evil smirk on her face. "You're to blame! You should have never said anything!" her mouth wasn't moving, but it was Corrupt's voice. "Leave me alone." Ninja said quietly. "What was that?" "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Ninja screamed strike Corrupt. Something screamed.

Ninja blinked, and Corrupt vanished, and Evil was standing were she was, holding his arm. Worm man look terrified. She looked down, and bright blue blood was on her right claws, looking back at Evil X's arm, large deep claw marks lay there, blood running down his arm. Ninja pushed past the pair. "NINJA!" Ninja leaped out of unfinished structure, and flew off, tears streaming down her face.