Demons, in all types and sizes

It was extremely early in the morning when Ninja teleported to the ZIT household. Zed, who was half asleep let her in. "Thanks for coming so early." "You said at 4 am." Ninja said with a smirk. Zed laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Impulse and Tango are both still asleep." He said, "Coffee?" "Nah. I don't really like that bitter stuff." "I agree with that." He said, pulling out a thing of drink packets. "Let's see here." He said. "Tea, cinder, or hot chocolate?" "Hot chocolate." "White, milk, dark, caramel, or peppermint?" "Caramel." "Whip?" "Yes." "What type of whip? Normal or chocolate?" "Chocolate, please." "Marshmallows?" "Yes." "We have the fruity ones and normal ones." "Normal please." Ninja said. "Have a seat Ninja." "Ok, but I have very odd question." "Yeah?" "Why do you have all this?" "Tango is pretty big on it." He said pulling out a mug. "Really? I thought he was a coffee guy." "He is. He sometimes mixes the two as well." Zed said adding the packet and water to the mug. He pulled out a small whisk and mixed the drink. "Really?" "Yea, he calls it a poor man's Caffe Mocha." Zed said, pouring hot water in a second cup with a tea bag. He pulled out a bag of marshmallows from the cabinets, and the whipped cream from the fridge. "Careful it's hot." Zed said.

"I can you one thing Zed, you look very tired dude

"I can you one thing Zed, you look very tired dude." Ninja said. "Impulse has been keeping me up the last couple nights." Zed said. "And Tango?" "He's been restless since hitting month 8." "Speaking of Tango. Has the tail appeared?" "2 nights ago." "He could be very close." Ninja sipping the drink. "Woah. That's good dude." "Well I used to be a barrestia." Zed said with a laugh. "Zed?" The pair turned to see a very sleepy Tango. "Good morning babe." Zed said with a smile. Tango gave a weak smile before noticing Ninja. "Oh hey Ninja. What are you doing here?" "Well you and your baby. I'm gonna do a small checkup on you both. Then make sure Impulse isn't over stressed." She said. Tango looked at Zed, pure confusion on his face. "Your tail T. She said to call her when it appered." "Oh, but what about Impulse?" "He's been acting more possessive lately and I asked Ninja to do a mental check on him." "Oh." Tango said, grabbing a bar of iron from the counter. "Is it normal to have cravings?" Tango asked. "Yea, most people have them when it's that time of the month or are carrying a child." Ninja said, before sipping on the drink. 

A yawn at the door caught their attetion. "Good morning hon!" Zed said with a smile. Impulse gave a nod and a smile before heading right for the coffee. "Tango, when ever your ready, I'll do that check up." Ninja said. Tango nodded before disappearing down the hallway. 

An hour later, Ninja was getting started on the check up. "Due date is still the same." Ninja said, scaning Tango. "Everything looks o-." She was cut off by, Tango letting out a groan. "You okay?" "No." Ninja rescanned him. "She's coming now." She said. 

Tango screaming sent both Zed and Impulse running into the room Ninja and Tango were in. "What's going on?" Impulse demand. "Your child!" Ninja said. Impulse froze.

~Several hours and one rush to the hospital later~

Ninja watched Zed and Impulse pace back and forth in Tango's room. Tango was fast asleep at this point. "You two need to breathe." Ninja said. A nurse walked in holding a pink blanket. "She's completely heathly." She said, giving Impulse the child, then walked out of the room. Ninja blinked a couple times. "What?" Zed said. "I thought Tango was the only one with demon genes." She said. "What do you mean?" Impulse asked. Ninja sighed. "She has wing shaped lumps on her back." Impulse unwrapped the blanket. And sure enough, the child had wings and a tail. "You are full of surprises aren't you, Trixie." Impulse said.

It took a couple of hours, but Ninja managed to figure out that Impulse had demon genes, but much less than Tango. "What type am I?" He asked. "I think you're genes are from the demon class, Imp." Ninja said.

___________

This is Trixie at age 14