Children and blankets

So who else watched the golf stream? Well if you didn't, X was late by (and I'm not making this up) 50 minutes. IRL X said he was rendering a video but this is why the Star Verse X was late. 

___________________________:})

"Hey Doc, have you seen my jacket?" X called from their bedroom. "Which one?" "The one Cub gave me for the golf tournament." "Not since you brought it home." Doc said, walking into the room to see X under the bed. "Honey, I don't think it's under there." Doc said with a smirk. "Oh shut up." X said, crawling out from under the bed. "What time are you supposed to be there?" "11 PST." X said looking in the closet. "X, look at a clock." 11:45 PST. "CRAP!" "Xisuma! Language!" Doc said. "I should have left it on the server!" X said, knocking over a box. X and Doc had moved into a rather large house to have more space to raise K, and boxes were everywhere.

Doc rolled his eyes, and walked into the next room, only to smile softly at K. "Hey X, found it." "WHERE!" "Your daughter." X looked at Doc in confusion. "What?" "Come here." K was wearing the jacket on her head. "How did you get mommy's jacket?" X asked, as he took the jacket. "NU!" "Doc, where's her blanket?" 

"So, why were you late, X?" Cub asked. "My child stole my jacket."