The Broken Code

4 am, the door slam shut. Keralis shot up in bed, only to hear a very familiar voice. "For the last time, you need to stay here! You are under house arrest by the police till we figure out what happened to you!" Keralis walked out of his bedroom into the living room to see Pungence holding his brother, Bdubs by the ear. "Oh shut up!" Bdubs snapped. "Will you two please argue quieter?" Keralis said, with a slightly annoyed look. "Oh sorry babe, B sunk out again." Pun said, with an apologetic smile. Bdubs wasn't amused. 

The next morning, Keralis grabbed a drive off the living room table before heading to the server. That drive had a label that read, Bdubs-Player-Code. 

Keralis was looking for X or Biffa or even Tango. However he as he was still stuck in the 1.14 area, well he was hoping that one of them would be over here, however with only one of the three online, the chance of that was pretty low. "Oh hey Keralis!" He turned and looked up to see Grian, flying above him. "Oh hey Grian. Have you seen X?" "He's in the old lands." "Darn." "Why? What's up?" "I need him to look at this player code drive." "Good luck, X is not happy with Bdubs at the moment." "Oh, trust me I know. Most of the 'parnets' of the server aren't happy with him. But I have a strong feeling that something is wrong with his player code." "Mind if I have a look?" Grian asked. "You need an admin player drive reader to..." Keralis trailed off, as he saw Grian had an admin player driver reader. "HOW?!" "Ex-admin." "Oh." Keralis said, handing Grian the drive. "Well, at least you didn't think I was a kid." The code poped up. "Well, this is bad. Most of this code is corrupted." "Can you fix it?" "Yep. Should be an easy fix."

Keralis walked into his apartment with Grian, to find Pun tearing the place apart. "Babe? What are you doing?" "I lost his code drive!" "No. I borrowed it." "And you didn't tell me?" "Sorry! But I had a hutch that turned out correct." "Where's Bdubs?" "Who are you?" "Grian. Ex-admin, and the guy who fixed his player code." Grian said holding up the drive. "It looks new." "Well the old drive had a few cracks, so it needed a new case." Grian handed the drive to Pun, took ran off with it. And few minutes later Bdubs walked out behind his brother. Bdubs looked clamer. "Feeling better?" "Much." "Mind telling me what happened to your code?" "I'm struggling to remember." "Well when you do, please tell me." 

Doc and X where currently waiting for Grian, he had messaged them to meet him in the park. "Hey guys." Grian said. "Why is your drive reader out?" "Well... Keralis need some help with a drive." Grian pulled up a screen shot. "Holy! That is corrupted!" "Was, X, I fixed it. And you two are never gonna guess who this drive belongs to." "Who's is it?" "His." Grian said, moving out of the way. "BDUBS!?!?!" Doc screamed, pulling his trident out. "WHOA! SLOW DOWN DOC!" Grian said stepping in the way of Doc, "His code was extremely corrupted. And besides memory issues, he's back to normal." "If you say so." X said, crossing his arms. "Look, I have no idea what I did during the time when my code was corrupted, so if I did anything bad or horrible, I'm extremely sorry, and I get it if you can't forgive me." "You'll have to re-earn back my trust." Doc growled slightly. "Same." "I figured." Bdubs said. "If it makes you feel better X, until his drive is completely clean, he has to stay in my or Keralis' sight." "It does."

"Wait does that mean he has to re-join the server!?"