Strongest

Jevin and his hubbys were in the park, just hanging out. Jevin's adopted moms were watching their kids, when Jevin's eyes landed on a man with 2 boys. "You good dude?" Biffa asked. "Yeah, gonna run to the bathroom for a bit." "Okay." 

Jevin knew that man. That man was supposed to be there for his mom, but had disappeared before Jevin really got to know him. But what his mothers did tell him about his would be father was he wasn't a very strong man. Jevin ran into the single stall bathroom and sat against the door. He closed his eyes for only a second.

He was surrounded in darkness. "Can you tell me why someone you never knew scares you?" "He was supposed to be the strongest person in my life. But he kinda left, so I'm not sure who is anymore." "What about your mother?" Jevin looked up at Okeanós. "What do you mean by that?" 

Jevin watched as the darkness turned into years ago, back when had only been with his mother for about 2 months. He saw his mother glaring at his would be father. Her voice was cold and hurt as she sang, "You sit there with that look on your face like you won. Like nothing that I say is gonna change how you feel now. You sit there and you tell me you fell outta love, and we are in your way so you just gotta leave now, and we just need to understand your reasons, and you are gonna justify this treason by telling me the promises that we sworn ain't enough? So now you gonna be another person? And how do I explain this shit to our son? How'd you tell a toddler about a girlfriend? Daddy's gone!" She threw him out the door, slaming it on his nose.

"Well, I will be the strongest that he ever knew and I will be there when he needs a love strong enough." He watched her walk into a room he knew so well, his own. "Don't worry I will carry your share for us, no matter how bad the storm. I will be strongest that he ever knew and we'll leave you alone." 

Time moved forwarded and he saw his step-mom glaring at that man. She looked pissed off. "You sit there with your phone in your hands and you're hurt! You tell me that you feel like you lost her when he came!" His mother put a hand on her shoulder, as she took over. "I'm sorry but I cannot connect with your words 'cause right now what matters isn't yours but it is his name and we just need to find another income 'cause she wants you to help her with her own one and you want me to tell me that what you've done is okay. So now you gonna be another father? And I will be a different kind of mother? And you'd tell a toddler 'bout step brothers? Daddy's strayed!" With that his mother stormed off. 

His step mom with a smirk be again to sing again, "Well, she'll be the strongest that he ever knew, and she'll be there when he needs a love strong enough. Don't worry she'll carry your share for them, no matter how bad the storm. She'll be strongest that he ever knew, and they'll leave you alone!" 

Jevin was stairing at the ground. "I have some words for that son of a bitch." "Glad to hear it." Jevin's eyes snapped open, he ran about of the bathroom, to see his would father talking to both of his husbands. "Oh there you are Jev." Biffa said, as his would be father's eyes widen. "Jevin?" "What do you what?" Jevin said with a growl.

"Let's talk about family." "Let's talk about family? Let's talk of the ties and the lies and the love that we had in this family!" "Let's talk about honesty." "You know nothing about honesty!" Jevin snapped, "I've let go of your hands and our plans and the chance that you had with this family!" "What did that bitch tell you?" The other man's eyes narrowed. "The only bitch I see is in front of me." Jevin said with a smirk.

"Why I-" "Well, she is the strongest that I've ever known! And she was there when I needed a love strong enough! Don't worry she carried your share for us! No matter how bad the storm! She is the strongest that I've ever known! And we left you alone! Oh na na, we left you alone!" Jevin screamed at him, before storming off, both Wels and Biffa following after him. "Jevin? Are you okay?" "I want to go back home please." "Okay then, who was that?" "The man who abounded my mom." 

On the way back to the house, Jevin kinda fell asleep. "So, do you know who is the strongest is?" "Yeah, my mom." A light appeared and flew into Jevin's chest. "You will want that in the future."

____________

Hetalia is slowly taking over my life. Help me. I don't need the human version of America in my brain. Thought he is cool looking. Plus if you look at my youtube history feed that's all you'll see right now...