Parneting

Jevin felt very lucky to have the life he had. Having 2 husbands made life much easier. However when he felt his water break, he was very glad for both of them.

Less than 3 painful hours later, Jevin laid tiredly on his bed, both of his husbands holding his hand and saying words of encouragement. Jevin leaned his head on Wels. Biffa smiled at him proudly. "No more babies for awhile." Jevin mumbled. Wels kissed his forehead, then nodded. 

A pair of nurses walked in with 2 blankets, one blue and one pink. They gave the twins to the "dads". "Well Jev, what are the names?" Wels asked. He had stayed out name picking. 

Jevin moved his head toward the little girl in Biffa's arms. "Dawn Knight." and then to the boy in Wels' arms. "Griffin Knight." Jevin said with a yawn. 

A few hours later, the Knights had a few guests in the room. Mainly Stress, Joe, and TFC. Stress was holding Dawn. "Why do they have blue on their skin?" Joe asked. Wels pointed to the now sleeping Jevin. "It makes them look even cuter, in my eyes." Stress said switching babies. 

TFC and Biffa were talking. "Just remember, you have 3 people who have all raised children. Well I'm still raising kids." TFC said. Biffa, Wels, Stress, and Joe all gave him a look.

__________

The Knight twins are born!

I have them drawn as 10 year old's right now.

They have their "mother's" eyes.

BYE!!!!