Father vs Mother(Part 3)

9 days now, 9 days since anyone saw the magic hermits, 8 days since Joe exploded at her. Stress was still confused what she did wrong. In her mind, all she did was try to get the fighters to be better. But to everyone else, all they saw was her hurting them.

"Afternoon Stress." Stress looked up to see TFC. "There is a meeting, all hermits need to be there." He said. Stress nodded, and got up to follow him.

Everyone was there; X, Biffa, Iskall, Cub, Mumbo, False, Tango, Impulse, Python, and Joe; however what threw her off was that all of their kids were also there. "Why are the kids here?" "Ninja is missing, like the rest of the hermits." Biffa said. "So, it's pretty clear that none of them are on the server, anyone have any idea where they are?" X said, holding K. TFC muttered something about plot.(A/N: HEY! BAD TFC! STOP WITH THE WALL!)

"Check Scar's volcano?" TFC asked. "There were markings on the wall, but nothing else." Cub said, holding Jellie. Stress noticed that many of the hermits looked as if they hadn't gotten much sleep, well minus TFC. "Ok then." TFC said. "Won't they come back eventually?" "Read the group Stress." Biffa said. "Don't get me wrong I want them back, but they will come back." "THEN WHY HAVEN'T THEY!" Mumbo snapped. "Stress, you, me, talk. Now." TFC said, dragging her off.

"Look, only you, me, Python, and False have no idea what the rest of the group is going through right now. They worried, so please stop the mother act, and just be a friend before one of them hurt you." "That's hard." "Stress, they don't need a mom right now, they need a friend." Stress sighed, then said, "I'll try." "Good. Now come on."

The hermits talked for a long time, Stress remained silent. "What I don't get, why would she scare them off?" "What." "Why would YOU, Stress, scare them off?" "I wouldn't, at least not intentionally." She said, glaring at Joe. "Yeah right." "Hang on, you actually think I would scare off someone like Grian?" "Yes." "Well you are barking up the wrong tree. I would never touch him or Ren or Zed or any of the magic hermits unless given GOOD reason to." She said, her hands forming fists. "I don't believe you at all." Joe said, his soul sword appearing. "Well, maybe because all you think I can do is hurt them!" She screamed, a sword appearing in her hand, it looked like diamond sword only green with flowers. "GUYS STOP!" TFC shouted. "You both are getting out of control, but I can finally see why." "What?" Biffa asked. "I've watched this issue from the start, and when Joe got his soul sword, I couldn't figure out why. Then False got her's. And now, Stress has her's. I think it might be that your souls are connected." Everyone(minus the kids) looked at TFC. "It took Joe to step up to protect, it took False's ego getting hit, and Stress to finally see the difference in protecting and parenting, but your three souls are one. Plus you three can put your swords together." He said. As soon as he said that, False made her's appear, and they put them together. "What? How?" "Only connected souls can do that."

Stress and Joe sighed, before False brought them into a hug. "Heck, only siblings share stuff like that. So you three are sorta siblings." "Hate to break this up but we've got incoming." Biffa said, pointing toward the water. The group ran over, and 8 creatures were coming out off the water at Grian's base. "What do we do?" "We have to fight." "But how? They look like they could destroy all of us in one hit." "We just have to hope that the magic hermits come back sooner." Stress said.

"We need to send them back!" "We can't not till the last one has completed talking to the gem's soul." "But-" "No buts, we have no choice."