Buried Alive

Cleo, False, and Stress were all in a cave, searching for something. "Any luck?" "No." Stress and False said. Cleo groaned in annoyance. "AHH!" Stress screamed as gravel nearly fell on her. The gravel pinned her leg. "Stress!" False said running over to her. "Um, guys, the gravel is trapping us into the cave!" Cleo said. "And we're out of torches."  

"Then lite a fire!" Stress said. "Fires take air! Air that we run out of!" False said. Cleo sat back in a corner. She felt trapped. The cave began to close on her.

"Cleo?" Stress asked. Cleo was in full panic. She mumbled something. "Cleo?" "no." "Cleo?" "No." Stress and False looked at her in concerned. "No! NO!" Cleo was panicking. Fire lit up the cave. "Cleo you need to calm down please." Stress called to Cleo. 

Cleo however, wasn't calming down. She was in full blown panic mode. Part of that was because Cleo hates feeling trapped. Cleo pulled her self into a small ball, energy was building. Suddenly the energy burst out of her.

A rock appeared on her arm, as the gravel, stone, and dirt disappeared. Sky light enter the cave, as Cleo collapsed.

A few hours later, Cleo woke up in X's main land base. "Cleo, you okay?" She nodded. Grian looked at the mark on her arm. "You got a secondary!" He exclaimed.