Vex Force(Part 1)

"It makes no sense Grian!" Scar snapped. Grian sighed. About an hour ago, Scar flew in to Grian's base, dragging Ren by the tail(not literally), and started asking about a million questions about beast magic. However when both hermits told him that what it was, it wasn't beast magic, "What else could it be?" "GRIAN! REN! WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM!" The trio looked up to see Iskall crash into a wall. "Babe! Be careful!" Ren said running over to the swed. "No time for that! Shopping area! By Storage Wars! Something is wrong with Cub!" 

When they arrived, the females of the server, X, Doc, Wels, and Joe were all trying to figured out what the heck was going on with Cub. Said hermit was holding his head in pain, shaking slightly, and was on his elbows and knees, mumbling something. "Got 'em!" "I said don't get Scar, Iskall!" X said. "Hush it X!" Scar snapped. "We can't do anything." Ren said. "What." "Whatever is going on with Cub, it's not beast magic." 

~In Cub's head(Also Cub's POV)~

I was panicking at this point. I have never felt so much pain all at once. 

"Cubfan135!" My head shot up, and all I could see was void. "Who's there!" "Just me. Vexnos." Turning around I saw him.  "You disobeyed me Cubfan135." "NO!" "Oh, yes you did. Now how shall I punish you?" I was terrified. "How about we do this?" Chains warpped around my arms and legs. A secondary version of me appear but they did not look like me. "Wait, what are you doing?!" "Simply put, say good bye to Scar. You will never see him agian!" "No please!" 

The other me smack me.

~Back in the world(3rd Person)~

Cub let out a scream, making everyone stare. "Cub?" Scar whispered, hoping that Cub was back to normal. Something made everyone go flying backward. "Cub?" Scar said, moving back toward him. Grian saw his eyes, and held Scar back. "Scar, I don't think that is the same Cub." "Grian, what do you mean?" "His eyes." Cub's pupils' were x's.

"Cub! Please! What's going on?" "You have a new partner in Con Corp." Cub said, his voice was darker. "No! I don't want a new partner! I want Cub!" Scar screamed, tears starting to flow. "Well, too bad. He has decreed it!" 

Cub smiled evily, as blue magic swirled around him. Scar couldn't watch, it hurt too much. Cub began to laugh, but it wasn't Cub's laugh, it sounded like a vex laugh. The magic faded, and a different Cub stood there.