Wolfified

Yes, this is based off the song above. I couldn't help it. Wolfified is from a kids show.

________

"OW! ISKALL THAT HURTS!" Ren shouted in pain. You should have the wolves alone Ren." Iskall said. Ren had gotten bitten by several wolves. "I'm sorry but the puppy was cute." "Ren! It's wild animal with protective parents! Logic!" 

_______

Ren yawned, he was working on the Hermit Rail Network. He looked up at the sky and saw the sun was setting, and felt a huge wave of pain. "AHH!" He screamed out as he fell to his knees.

Fur grew out ripping his clothes, ears sprouted from his head, a tail grew out, his teeth became fangs, and claws grew over his finger nails. 

He howled.

Elsewhere, Grian and Tango where working on the mall. "Thanks again G." "No problem T." A howl was heard. "What was that?" A wolfman jumped in front of them. "Rendog?" Tango said looking closely at the wolfman. Grian took off. "GRIAN COME BACK!" Tango yelled as he dodged a swipe of a claw.

Elsewhere Iskall was looking for Ren with help of Doc. "REN!" "RENDOG!" "What are you two doing?" "Looking for Ren. He should have back at his base by now." Grian landed ran into the Ren Hole. "Whoa! Grian." Iskall said. Grian ran back out of Ren's base. He took off again. "Did he have one of your hoodies?" "I think so." "AAAAAAA!!!!" Tango ran past the 3 of them. "Tango?" A wolf was chasing him. "I think he needs help!" X said before taking off after the wolf.

Impulse and Zed where in Tango's base waiting for him to come back from working on the mall. Grian flew in and opened a couple chests. He pulled out a lead and iron. "Grian what are you doing?" Grian gave no response as he flew out of Tango's base. Impulse and Zed just followed him out but stay there. "BAD WOLF!!! BAD WOLF!!! HE IS NOT PREY!!!" Impulse and Zed hearded Iskall yelling. The pair turned see Tango being chased by a wolf that was being chased by Iskall, Doc, and X. "TANGO!" They both yelled. 

Tango saw a hole that he swore was never there before. He took a running leap and made it over the hole. He stopped and turned around to see that the wolf was stopped when Grian landed in front of the hole. "GRIAN?! WHAT THE HECK MAN! YOU LEFT ME THERE!" "Sorry." X, Doc, Iskall, Impulse, and Zed were all on the other side of the wolf. Grian ran off to the left, the wolf chased after him. Grian suddenly stopped and turned around, pulling out a piece of green fabric; one of Iskall's many hoodies. "What he doing with my hoodie?" Iskall asked. The wolf's reaction was to sniff it and try to take it. "I don't think so. Iskall may want this back, bud. However you can have this." Grian pulled out a collar made out of a lead with iron bits on it. The wolf whined and backed up into the hole. "Sorry but this needs to go on you!" Grian said jumping on the wolf. He placed the collar around the wolf's neck. The wolf howled in pain. Grian jumped out of the hole. "Breath dude. Breath." The wolf's howls slowly became more human scream. "AAAARGGG!" Grian jumped back into the hole. "Breathe!" The wolf's tail, ears, claws, and fur all vanished leaving...

"REN!?!" Iskall yelled jumping into the hole. Grian took a step back allowing Iskall to get to Ren. "What just happened?" Ren asked. "You turned into a werewolf, Ren." "Grian is that what you were up to?" "Yep! Need something that smelled like his "mate"." Iskall and Ren turned bright red. "And a collar with iron in it. Also Ren you can not ever take that collar off, unless you want to lose control. Ok?" "Got it." "How do deal with werewolves?" "Well, um, I may have dealt with Elder Gods in the past. And merpeople. And other mythical creatures." Grian said rubbing the back of his neck.

_________

Grian's a smart boi! 

Now, then! The evil is coming! Run cover! *Punches friend* Sorry about that she meh phone. At least she didn't change anything. And no. No evil is coming

BYE!!!