Black Magic(part 1 of 3)

IT'S TIME! 

_______

The server was quiet. X was about to log off for the night, when a shadow caught his eye. No one else was on at the time, so X just thought it was a mob. But he decided to check it out, despite his better judgement telling to get back up. As he moved closer, the shadow seemed to move. X moved closer and closer. The shadow jumped. X let out a blood curdling scream.

The next morning when Biffa logged on he scream and messaged everyone to get on immediately. Most did pretty quickly, Doc beginning the last one. "Biffa, you know what time it is right?" Grian said while yawning. "Yeah, 4 am. But LOOK!" He said as he pointed. There was X in his admin form, but he wasn't moving, breathing, or anything. He was stone. Doc's eyes widened. "How!? He's in admin form! That counters all magic I thought." Doc asked as he walked over to his stone boyfriend. "Actually, admin forms can't counter one type of magic. Corrupt magic." Grian said, magic emitting from his hand. "And this is corrupt." "Who has corrupt magic?" "No clue. But we need to find them ASAP." 

Iskall had left the group and had returned to his base. A shadow stuck up on him. Iskall screamed.

"Where did Iskall go?" Ren said looking around. "I have a bad feeling." Grian said. "Stay with someone." Grian and Ren took off to find him. When they got to Iskall's base, Ren froze. "NO!" Iskall was stone. "Big bro!" "First X, now him. Who is doing this." "We have to magic people meet up." Grian said scanning Iskall with magic.

"GRIAN!" Grian and Ren, turned to see iJevin and Wels. "It got Biffa!" 

Grian and Ren followed Jevin and Wels back to Biffa's base, Biffa was stone. "Why?" "Any pattern?" "Not yet." Grian saw 2 patterns but he didn't share them. 

The rest of the day more people were turned to stone, Grian scanning everyone. 

*Grian: M G NOW!*

At Scar's volcano, Grian stood there, awaiting the rest of the group with Ren. "What's up?" "I found a pattern."

_________

CHIFFHANGER!

I am evil, I know. Trust me it has to be this way.

BYE!!!