Ignite the flame

Control is hard

_________

Tango was sitting on the edge of a lava lake in the nether. He had lost control of his quirk again, this time he nearly hurt both of his boyfriends and Grian. He had run off, and now was hiding in the nether. "There you are!" He turned to see Grian. "We've been looking all over for you." Tango turned back. "You okay?" "I honestly don't know" Tango said looking at his hands. 

"I wish I had control like Mumbo does over my quirk, I mean you want happened earlier. I nearly killed all of you. I couldn't..." "Tango, you were stressed out. Your quirk becomes much stronger the more stress you are. That's how your quirk works." Tango put his head into legs. He felt like a monster.

"But you could try to practice." Tango looked at him. "That's how Mumbo did it. Focus on your quirk and try to bring it out. It will come." Grian said. 

Tango nodded. "Now, I'm gonna go back to looking for you." 

A few weeks later, Tango and Grian were hanging out in the shopping area, when the ground shock. "What was that?" "What ever it was, it came from that way." 

When they got to where the shaking had come from, they found Doc in a cage, panicing, Cleo soaking wet, and iJevin freaking out. "What happened?" "My magic total messed up!" Doc said. "And Jevin hit me with his magic, so I can't use mine to burn that thing." "And Impulse and Zed are trapped within the vines." Grian began to give orders, as Tango placed his hands to the ground. He closed his eyes and focused. 

The air began to warm up. Everyone looked over to Tango. 

*Grian: Zed, use your shield spell!*

*Zedaph: Um... Okay?*

Tango's hair roses up, red glowing marks appeared on his arms, neck, and face. He opened his eyes, they were a glowing mixture of reds, oranges, and yellows(it looked like lava). Out of the ground, lava seemed become just appearing. That lava slowly formed into a dragon. It charged the plant monster.

Zed was in his power from, with a shield spell up around himself and Impulse. "Cleo should have gotten us out by now." Impulse was terrified. "Impy, we are gonna be okay." Lava began to drip. "Lava?" Zed moved closer to Impulse. A dragon made out of lava  (I've put this on my list of thing to draw) tore apart the monster. Impulse screamed. Zed flew both of them out of the monster. "What happened to Tango?" 

As soon as Tango saw that his boyfriends were out he went full dragon on the monster leaving nothing left. He took a breath, and the lines disappeared. Zed and Impulse landed. "You okay?" Grian asked. "Yeah, but what about Tango?" "I'm okay." Tango said opening his eyes. "Your eyes, they're bright red!" Zed said. "You gain full control of your quirk!" Grian said. 

__________

Tango has gained full control of his quirk, and his eyes have changed!

I need ZIT couple asks and dares.

BYE!!!!!