Thunder

Doc landed in Grian's base. He was meeting up with Grian, Tango and Evil X, so Grian and Doc could practice their magic. "So you can just turn us into anything humanoid?" Evil X asked. Grian nodded. "So Grain is handle you both as well as himself. I'll be doing myself." Doc said his hands glowing.

Most of the hermits were at a local milkshake bar. Including 2 ex-hermits, Bdubs and Beef. It was normal for the hermits to meet up with older hermits, but wasn't normal was X being pined to a wall by Bdubs. X was not okay with this. And a group of girls, 2 kids, 2 teens, and 1 adult, walked in on this.

"Excuse me sir." Bdubs looked down to see a small girl staring at him. "I don't think he likes that." "And think you should mind your own business." "Well, you should be nicer." A woman said, her arms crossed. Bdubs smirked, "He's my boyfriend." "NO! I AM NOT!" X said very loudly. "Sir, how about we take this outside?" 

Outside, most of the hermits were waiting for X and Bdubs to come back. So when X ran out of the building and hid behind Wels, Biffa, and Cub, then they watched as Bdubs got pulled out by the ear. "Alright who are you?" he said, as he struggled to get out of the grip. "Well, he's my backup." The woman snapped her fingers. 1 of the kids grew into a dude from a dudette. "ETHO!?!" "We both heard your plans, and I went for back up." "Then that means, Tango and Doc must be part of this group!" Bdubs said pointing at the teen girl in fiery red colors. Snap, the teen became Tango, who promptly punched Bdubs in the face.

"OW!" "THAT'S WHAT GET FOR TRYING TO DO WHO KNOWS WHAT TO X!" Tango snapped. "That looks like fun." The other teen girl said, as she became Evil X, who kicked Bdubs in the chest. Then leaped over the hermits, standing in between X and the hermits. 

By the time Bdubs had turned around the last two girls had disappeared. Behind the building. "Doc, what's your plan?" "Well, I need you to be annoying." 

The woman reappeared in front of him. Bdubs threw a punch at her, only for her to catch it. As she did, she became Grian. Who looked pissed. "So you're the famous "leader" of the Nature Health Organization?" "You mean New Hermit Order?" "No, I don't." Bdubs threw Grian into a wall. Grian called out, " Hey D! Need backup, like NOW!" Grian ducked from an icoming punch however vines wrapped around his arms. It was Doc, in his power form, but something was off about it.

Doc's eyes looked like lighting. He had a pair of bright white wing tipped with an electric yellow, his tail was longer, it looked like a leaf attached to a thunder bolt. And a lighting bolt was on his shoulder. Electricity ran up the vines, shocking Bdubs. Doc brought him up to his level, then said, " X is not your toy, he is not your boyfriend, he is my mine." 

He then threw Bdubs in the trash. He looked at X, who was shaking. He detrasformed, went up to X. "Hon?" X looked up, tore off his helmet. X had tears running down his face. "Come here." Doc said a quiet, calm voice, with arms open. X crashed into Doc's chest, Doc wrapped his arms around him protectively.

__________

As much as I love golf, it's messing up my upload dates. 

BYE!