The Crystals of Power(Part 4)

"Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...

A bright green. "That's you dude!" Ren said, his tail wagging slightly. Doc smiled at him. "Enter nature mage." Doc walked slowly into the door.

"He iS toO nOisY." Doc knew that voice. Virus. His eyes locked onto himself, holding that sword. And X. He squeezed his eyes shut, bracing for the scream which never came. 

When he opened them, he was in a jungle. "So, let me get this straight." Doc turned to see Beef, Etho, and himself facing Bdubs, whose back was facing them. Doc's eyes widen, he knew what this was. "You want us to help you take over the server?" Etho asked. "Yes." "No, not happening." Beef said. Doc watched himself nod in agreement. "Well, who said you had a choice?" Bdubs said with a laugh, firing that mind control beam at them. Doc watched as himself, Etho, and Beef became puppets. He grimaced as he watched Bdubs order them around, well Beef and Etho around. As for himself, Bdubs began to treat his past self like Bdubs' owned him.

He shook his head. And he had no idea where he was. "Good, again." That voice. "But-" "NO BUTS DOCLAND!" Doc quick figured out where he was. That place. The lab. "Mommy please!" "You were created to hurt! YOU WILL DO NOTHING BUT THAT!" Doc felt tears running down the left side of his face.

"Controlled, hurt, left behind, lost." Doc turned to see a deer. "You went to magic to feel something other than hurt. Am I right?" "I wish I could lie and say no it wasn't, but..." "It's the truth." Doc nodded. "I am Fýsi, the first mage of nature. But you are one of the most troubled." Doc looked away from the deer. "Ever since you were young, your emotions have been messed up. From your mother abuses destroyed you physically, the man who treated you as nothing but a toy to fuck destroyed you mental, and that virus broke you." Doc looked at his robot arm. "But there is a couple people helping you get back together." Doc looked at the deer. It's horns glowed, and a image appeared. A soft smile grew on Doc's face. It was X and K. He placed a hand on the image. "Yeah, I guess they are." The gem around Doc's neck began to glow.

Doc opened his eyes and he was in the room again. "Let me see! Let me see!" Ren said, his tail was going nuts. Doc rolled his eyes, and pulled it out. "Another match?"

"Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...