Flower Boy

Thank you holliebety for this great idea and prompt! Also the artwork is hers.

_______

Cub was stressed. The machine he was working on, was being more difficult than running Con Corp. Cub sat on the ground, and looked up at the sky. And soon enough Cub was sound asleep. 

"Cub?" Scar called walking into Con Corp. "Cub? We have meeting we need to get to!" Scar called as he poked his head into the cake factory. "Where is he?" Scar asked to himself. Scar walked back toward the gate, when he spotted him. Scar sighed as he walked toward Cub. "Cub, we need to go, we are gon-." Scar stopped when he saw Cub sound asleep. "Great." Scar thought. Cub wasn't fun to wake up. It was like waking up well a cub. Scar looked around him. Flowers were everywhere. Scar got an idea.

A few hours later, Cub woke up and check the time on his phone. "SHOOT!" Cub said leaping up. "What?" He turned to see Scar. "The meeting!" "Isn't today. It's tomorrow." Scar said. Scar was trying hard to not laugh. "What?" Cub asked as he crossed his arms. "Nothing Cub." Scar said, as a smile grew on his face. "Ok, what happened?" "Nothing, Cub. Nothing." Scar said, before fling off. Cub could have sworn he heard laughter coming from Scar as he flew off.

Cub walked in his room. He froze when he past a mirror. Flowers were in his beard. "SCAR!" Cub yelled. "I'll get him back later." Cub said as he tried to get the flowers out.

Scar was working on his pirate town. "Hey Scar?" Scar turned to see Cub, still flowers in his beard. "Oh hey Cub." "Why did you do this?" "It wasn't me. It was the Jangler!" "Sure. The Jangler messed with your hat by the way." Cub said pulling out Scar's hat, now covered in flowers. Scar was stunned. Cub giggled that. "Darn it Cub." "It wasn't me, it was the Jangler." Cub replied with a smirk.