Magical Mix up!

You'll be surprised what caused this...

Also skin will be look. Unless directly talking about flesh.

__________

It was early in the morning, as Ninja hopped on the server, mainly to hangout in the background or prank the hermits. But something just felt off. "Hey Ninja." Ninja turned to see "X? What happen to your look?" X's look was white and grey instead of it's normal green and orange. "Probably because I'm not X!" a German voice replied. "DOC?!"Ninja jumped back in surpise. Sure enough, Doc was under the helmet, well sorta. His skin tone wasn't it's normal green, it was a pale tan tone, and his hair had black tips. "Wait, how did this happened?" Doc shrugged. "I only know is that I'm now my boyfriend at least when it comes to look and well... if I saw a creeper, I wouldn't poke it." Ninja was very confused. "What about X though?" After she said that, movement caught her eye. A vine wrapped around Doc's ankle. "Um... Doc? Your ankle." Doc looked at his foot before suddenly being lifted into the arm. "AHHH!" "SORRY!"

X ran up. He looked sorta like Doc's look, only his skin tone was a paler green and robot parts were a pale dark orange. The robotic eye that was normally red on Doc's look was purple. "X? What did you do?" "I HAVE NO IDEA!" X said looking at his hands then back at Doc. Doc sighed, pulled out a sword, then cut the vine. Some how he took no damage, even though he fell 5 blocks. "You used my magic." Doc said, some what confused on why he took no damage. "Which means, more than just your guys looks got well switched." Ninja said, "Did anyone else get switched?" "Not sure haven't seen anyone else besides Joe today." Doc said. With that Ninja disappeared.

"And the worst part is, he knows not to take it off!" Ninja appeared in Grian's base, and there was Grian and Iskall talking, only Grian had a suit and tie on and his scar was gone, while Iskall had a green t shirt on and along with a pair of wolf ears and a tail. "Oh hi Ninja. What's up?" "So you both got switched up to?" "Yep." Grian said, before going back to looking at the bookshelf. "What are you both up too?" Ninja asked. "Grian is trying to figure what type of magic could do this, while I'm complaining about Ren taking off his collar." Iskall said. Grian pulled a book off the shelf, which brought about 10 more with. "So, I'm gonna guess that power got switched too?" Grian said, with an annoyed tone. "Afraid so, sorry dude." Ninja said, before disappearing. 

Impulse was struggling with balance, the horns on his head were not helping at the moment. Ninja laughed a bit at this. "Having issues?" Impulse turned around very slowly. "Can you go find Tango? I need tips on how to walk with these things." Ninja nodded, before disappearing, then reappearing with Tango. Tango took one look at Impulse before walking over, bit off balanced. "So you got my horns?" "Yes, now how do you walk with these things?" "Well, you lean over like that for starters." Tango said. Ninja disappeared agian, only this time when she reappeared she had Zed. "What are you to doing?" He asked. "Teaching Impulse how to walk with weights on his head." Ninja rolled her eyes. An explosion caught her ear. 

To say that the Convex were trying to cause mischif right now, would seem like the right answer. The thing was, they weren't. Cub had set off TNT by accdent. Ninja appeared to see Scar laughing at Cub. "Oh shut up!" Cub said blushing. "What on earth are you two doing?" Ninja asked as she moved closer to the pair. "Learning." Cub said. Ninja gave Scar a look. "What, I figured, why not show Cub some spells?" Scar said with a shurg. Ninja back away. "Oh come on, dark magic can't do anything like this. Only chaos magic can." Scar said, however Ninja missed as she had disappeared mid-sentance.

When Ninja reappeared, she had to dogde a fire ball. "Sorry!" False said. Cleo laughed. "I see that you three are switched up as well." Ninja said looking at the ladies. "Wait, who else is switched?" "Everyone one minus Joe and maybe Wes and Biffa." Ninja said. She could see Mumbo and Ren from were she was standing, and they were switched. "Now, I've gotta go find Biffa and Wels." She said under her breath. 

And sure enough, Wels and Biffa were switched and both didn't really seem to notice. 

Ninja sat at the top of Grian's base trying figure out what type of magic could cause this, when Scar landed next to her. "You know, I tried to tell you earlier." She looked up at him. "Only chaos magic can do this." he said. "But to everyone?" Scar nodded, "Chaos magic is the combine strenght of all 8 types that people can learn after all." "Scar, that harmony magic." "Well, he's also not wrong." She looked over and there was Grian with a book. Grian cleared his throat before reading, "Harmony and Chaos; both are the combination of all 8 types of magic, however depending on the preson, and who they are, the combination can become either type." "But how does that explain what happen to you all?" "Well someone who has either type must have some how switched us all." Ninja sneezed. Suddenly both Grian and Scar had their looks back. Grian made a crystal appear. "So, Ninja what type of magic do you have?" 

__________

This was caused and fixed by the same thing. And yes I understand, that makes no sense, but so rarley choas makes any sense. And this was a joke on me, because I hardly ever sneeze.

This gonna sound repeative, but I need Grumbo asks or dares. 

With that, BYE!!!!!