Dark Magic

This has big brother Scar and protective boyfriend Scar.

_________

Scar awoke to feel coldness on Cub's side of their bed. Scar went through his normal morning routine. questioning where Cub was. He then saw something that made his blood run cold. Cub's phone. Scar was very confused now. 

It didn't help that there was a note under his phone.

"Dear Scar,

I, Captain Jack Sparrow have deiced that you must be tested for loyalty. Your precious Cub has been taken away. If you want him back, you will break Grian's heart. You will prank Grian. And you will hurt Grian.

From, Captain Jack Sparrow."

Scar was mad. If anyone was gonna be broken it would that stupid parrot. Scar logged on to the server. 

The server was leaking with dark vex magic(cyan glazed terracotta). "Scar!" Scar turned to see Tango. Grian was passed out in his arms. "What happened to him?!" Scar asked as he ran over to Grian. "I don't know, I would him like this." "Protect him. I have idea who did it." Scar said before taking off.

Cub was trapped in a cage. Captain Jack was perched on top of it, evil chirping. Cub had captured at midnight that morning by that stupid bird. "CAPTAIN JACK!" Cub turned to see Scar, who looked pissed off.

"Scar." Cub whispered, but unable to move due to the arrow pinning his leg and arm down. The bird flew down and squawked at Scar. "Did you do it?" "Why?" "What?" "Why did you piss me off?" Scar's flashed. "That's the right answer, yes or no is!" Scar pulled out a necklace from under his shirt. 

"Answer me, why did you piss me off!?" "I did not

"Answer me, why did you piss me off!?" "I did not." Scar's necklace began to glow a deep blue. He light blue wings, his eyes became a glowing blue grey, his skin became covered with grey cyan stripes. He lifted the parrot of the ground. "You will leave both them alone!" Scar said, his voice was softer, but at same time creepier. "And if you do, I'll make sure that you never see the light of the day AGAIN!" The parrot flew away in terror. Scar jumped up to the cage. "Cub! Babe, how bad did he hurt you?" Scar said he enter the cage. "I'll be okay. Wait who did he want you to hurt?" "Grian. But I think he hurt him." "Then go." "NO! Not till you're taken care of." Scar used his magic to make Cub float out of the cage. "I'll be fine. Hey the dark vex magic is clearing up." 

Back at the shopping area, Grian was finally coming to. "G!" Tango hugged him. "TANGO! How's Grian doing?" "I'm fine." "What to you little bro?" "A parrot happen. It wasn't one of mine. Scar?" Scar realized he was still in his power form. "Um." "You have a power form?!" "Yes. It's not weird right?" Grian pulled out a necklace.

____________

That parrot is gonna die if I have my way.

Now then, I'm going to watch some hermits.

BYE!!!!