Father vs Mother (Part 1)

Quick note: The Crystals of Power and this multiparter takes place during the same time period.

__________

Joe sighed, as he watched Cub wake into a wall for the fifth time that morning. "Cub, are you getting enough sleep?" Joe said, help the younger male up. "I would have gotten more if I hadn't gotten called in the middle of the night to get on the server." Cub said with a yawn. "Then go back to bed Cub. I will not let you to walk into things anymore!" Joe said. "Keep Stress from calling me please." Cub said, before leaving the server.

Cubfan135 has left the game

Joe was confused by that statement. Stress called Cub? Joe shrugged it off for now. However when he found Iskall looking miserable, and Iskall told him that Stress had called him at about 2 am this morning, Joe began to get slightly mad at her. 

And during the morning he found that most of the best fighters on the server were all pretty much in the same state, well minus False, he couldn't find her. "Hey Joe, you looked slight pissed." A older voice called. "Greetings TFC." Joe said in a tired tone. "What's up?" TFC asked. "I think Stress is over stepping on the other hermits, almost like a mother who is trying to raise a 3 to 5 year old." Joe said. "Have you talked to her?" Joe gave TFC a look. "Tin, you know I'm not very confrontational." "Yes, I do. But if anyone could get her to see what she's doing is negative toward the hermits health, then maybe she'll stop. Also have you seen Doc or Wels?" "No." "I really hope that she didn't scare them off." TFC said. Joe's eyes widen. "I haven't seen any of the magic hermits. I hope she didn't hurt them." Joe said, before taking off to find Stress. 

"FASTER FALSE!" Stress shouted at the blond. False glared back at her. "I CAN NOT GO ANY FASTER STRESS!" False snapped back. Stress walk right up to False and SLAP! 

False stepped back in shock. Stress glared at her. "Stress? What the heck!" False screamed. Stress raised her hand again.

Joe was flying all over the ice castle, with no sighed of Stress. "Great she's not here." "JOE!" Joe turned to see Biffa. "Fansty area! Stress! False!" He said. "What happened?" "Stress has lost her MIND!" 

Joe landed on top of False's clock tower, his eyes widen when he saw them. False had a look of pure fear on her face, while Stress was just glaring, but what made it worst was the massive burse on False's face. However when he saw Stress's hand moving, he leaped off the clock tower. "STRESS MONSTER 101! GET AWAY FROM HER!" 

Stress jumped back in surprise as Joe landed in between the two. "I have seen enough damage to the mental states of every fighter on the server today." He said coldly, glaring at Stress, "And they all told me, it was because of you!" "So what! They could have beaten that virus if they were stronger! So I'm MAKING them stron-" "NO YOU ARE NOT!" Joe screamed. "ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS SCARE OFF THE MAGIC HERMITS, MAKE THE TOP FIGHTERS EXTREMELY TIERD, AND NOW I SEE YOU HURT FALSE BECAUSE SHE'S NOT FAST ENOUGH!" As Joe spoke, a sword appeared in his hand, it was longer than a normal diamond sword, and looked like a pencil. "Now go back to your base, and stay there until I come to talk to you about mental health!" Joe snapped, pointing the sword toward her. 

Stress flew off clearly scared. Joe glaring in the direction she went. 

"Wait, Joe." False struggled to say, "What do you she scared off the magic hermits?"