The Kindest Hearts Have Felted The Most Pain(Part 3/3)

Warning: The following may contain very mature topics such as abuses, trigger words, depression, blood, and extreme amounts of sad/scared characters. If you don't want to read this then, DON'T! You have been warned.

_________

"Why Grian. Welcome home, little brother."

A male in all black with bangs covering his left eye. "You've made quite the name for yourself in the last 13 years." "What do you want Kenth?" Kenth smiled and began to walk toward Grian. Grian walked away from the group. "You to come back!" "Why would I come back to something I was NEVER PART OF!?!" Grian's eyes were slightly glowing, a growl was starting grow in Grian. "Oh come on G. You were part of this by association because after all the leader is me, your older br-----" "NO!" The wings were spread out on Grian's back. "YOU LOST THAT WHEN YOU KILLED THEM!" His tail twitched. "YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Grian's admin stripes shot out bolts of lightning, his nails turned into claws. As this was happening the invisibility wore off. Which made Mumbo jump when iJevin suddenly appeared on the bar of the cage. Mumbo whispered "Jevin what are you doing?" Jevin gestured with his head, Mumbo looked and he saw several other hermits appear.

Laughter. "You all think you can escape with them?" "Yes." Grian looked completely different. His hair was moving, it had changed from a dirty blond to blood red with black specs. His eyes were glowing, his left eye red, his right black, but an arua seemed to be coming out off them. His wings were fully open and they were massive. His scales were bright red. Oh did I forget mention that he turn into a DRAGON. Grian gave Kenth a toothy grin. "They WILL escape." Grian's voice sounded very echoey. (A/N: My echo dot activated, now it would shut up. Send help. D:)

Grian hit Kenth with his tail, sending him flying into a wall. A loud crack was heard, the force that Kenth had hit the wall with had killed him. Grian didn't noticed, he was about to charge when...

"GRIAN STOP!" Mumbo jumped in front of him, causing Grian to freeze. "Mumbo?" "HE IS DEAD!"

Grian returned back to his human form(No he is not naked). Mumbo ran up to him and hugged him. "You scared me, man." Mumbo said. Mumbo felt wetness on his shirt. Grian was crying. "I didn't mean to." Mumbo just hugged him. Yes all of the hermits had seen something that only X and Jess had ever seen, 100% Admin form. But that was not X's main focus. He had his boyfriend to worry about. Jess had grabbed the robic bits from the pile on the ground and Doc was back together but passed out. Tango was still shaking, and was hanging on Zedaph and Impulse. Impulse was trying to calm him down. "Tango, shh it's okay. He's not going to hurt you." Tango just was freaked out. Ren had gotten the tape of Iskall's mouth. "Ow." "Sorry." Ren was very tempted to kiss it better but that would have to what. Scar was sleeping in Cub's arms. "Let's get the heck out of here." Grian said.

*Later*

"Hey Grian." Jess said walking up to him. Grian was in his base looking a worn piece of paper. "How you doing Jess?" "I'm okay but the others may not do much for awhile. Watch ya looking?" Grian showed him the paper. It read; The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets, the prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.

_______

And no more CLIFFHANGER!

So ya, a person has died(maybe)

And to give more info on admin forms, there are many percentages that they can be at. And I've only wroten 2, 25% and 100%.

Now then, I hope you enjoyed this!

BYE!!

Oh one more thing, another ship may becoming cannon!