The Masks We Wear (Final)

TFC was pacing back and forth in the Hangout Zone. He Was awaiting someone who understood Ninja better than most. And after he got the call from Joe yesterday, it was clear that they were gonna need this person's help.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" A loud and worried voice called out. "Sir, please calm down." TFC said to the male who had just appeared. The male landed next to TFC. "Sorry about that but I'm quite protective over her." "It's alright Hero."

Ninja was sobbing in a corner of her base, her dragon parts were fading. The voice wouldn't shut up. Hero's heart broke at the sight. "Gala." Ninja's head slowly turned. Tears were running down her face. "Uncle Brine?" He nodded.

Ninja is a halfling, half dragon, half human. For most of her early childhood, she was alone. Her parnets abandoned her. However her blood uncle didn't. Herobrine understood being abandoned, he also understood being unable to control magic, so from age 4, he had pretty much raised Ninja. But he never called her Ninja. Instead he called her by her first name.

"Galaxy. Come here sweetie." Ninja moved slowly to him. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. TFC watched from afar. "Thank you, Tin." TFC nodded, before flying off.

"What happened?" Hero said looking at Galaxy's star covered arms, tail, wings, horns, and ears. Galaxy looked away. "Gala." He said softly. "Anxiety, stress, emotional pain, and depression." She whispered. Hero wiped her eyes. Her breathing was very fast and slightly crazy. "Hey, try to breathe with me." 

For the next couple hours, Galaxy told Hero everything that had been causing issues for her. "Gala, you know, you can talk to anyone about these things right?" "Yes." "Then why aren't you?" Galaxy shrugged. "How about the next time these things are bugging you, you go talk to TFC?" "Why not come to you?" "You know why." Galaxy sighed. "Yeah, I do." "Besides, if you weren't willing to talk, then how did Tin know to get me?" Hero said with a smirk.

" "Besides, if you weren't willing to talk, then how did Tin know to get me?" Hero said with a smirk