The Crystals of Power(Part 3)

So I'm quickly realizing that I want to get these things done faster, which means the artwork will appear at a later date

_______

"Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...

An icy blue. "That's you babe." Jevin said, placing a hand on Wels' shoulder. Wels smiled at him. He looked over at Ren, who was still staring at the gem.

"Enter ice mage." Wels stepped into the glowing door.

Wels was very confused, he was in that cave. But he was staring at himself. "Captain, the ice knight has died!" "His sacrifice was to protect his kingdom and queen." "What about his bride to be?" "She will understand one day." Wels' heart sunk. He had never told anyone not even his husbands that he was supposed to get married to the princess of the land. The first love of his life, Princess Moon Light.

The world became a blur, and they in the throne room. "Princess, I regret to inform that knight Wels Cole Knight has died." He watched as Moon Light burst into tears. "Kill every dragon. No more shall live, they will DIE for killing my Welsy!" Wels was very shocked, Moon Light loved dragons, and she ordered them all to die because of him.

"It wasn't fair." A male voice said. Wels turned to see a dragon behind him. "Who are you?" "They call me Lefkóio. I am the first ice mage." The dragon said. "You feel regret." "Yea, because of me, your kind died." "Not all of us." The dragon said, as a picture of Dawn and Griffin appeared. "You have forgotten who you are, Wels." Wels looked away from the dragon. "After all, how long till you lose control of yourself. I know the last thing you want to do is hurt them." The dragon said. Wels' crystal floated off his neck. The dragon breathed on it, and it changed. "Wels, never forget who you are."

Wels blink a couple times and he was back in the room. "You okay, hon?" Jevin asked. "I'm fine, babe." "Next mage!" The symbols began to flash. They all became...