Sick Glitch

So Grian's admin stripes get hit and he hids it. The server starts glitching and X and Jess find out.

Yes, it says Brian but they ment Grian, Iskall does the same thing

Also Discord Server: https://discord.gg/EHDw9Ct

_________

"AAA! ISKALL WATCH IT!" Grian yelled at Iskall. "Sorry!" Iskall said as he swung a sword at Ren. He had just nailed Grian in the back with the broad side of the sword. "I heading out of here before you accidentally kill me." Grian said before he took off. 

Grian pulled off the red sweater as soon as he got back to his base. He had to check for any damage. "Hey G... WHAT HAPPEN?" Grain turned around to see Mumbo. "Iskall happened. How bad?" "You have the outline of sword on your back." "So, nothing to worry about!" Grian said as he tossed his sweater back on.

Little did they know how bad that was gonna get. 

The next day, the server seemed to be glitching. Cleo felt it. Her power was causing her to spark red sparks. And as she walked around, the sparks seemed to get worst. "Hey X! What's up with the server today?" "I don't know...What is happening to you?" "It's my magic." Scar walked over, black sparks coming off of him. "X, what did you do?"

X was very confused. "I didn't do anything, I'm gonna go find out what happen." With that X flew off. He saw Zed was very bright. iJevin was flooded. Doc was stuck in a tree. Wels was on ice. Ren was being blown away. X to say the least was confused. "X!"

X saw Jess. "What's up?" "Grian!" X and Jess took off toward Grian's base. Crystal were every where. Grian was flashing purple. X and Jess nodded to each other, went admin, and touched Grian's back.

"Grian, when did you back get hit?" X asked. "Yesterday. Why?" "You've glitched the server!" Jess said "Oh."

________

Today, class, we learned that hitting admin stripes is bad!

BYE!!!!