Scars that burn

Warning (to everyone expect @thebirdfantasy because they don't care): This chapter contains depression, cutting, blood, and sadness. 

Sorry! But I like writing angst 

__________

It had been a week since the whole Iskall crashing into Grand Central Station. And Grian had more or less vanished. And Iskall and Ren were starting to get worried. "Hey um X. Really bizarre question. But have you seen Grian at all?" "No why?" He didn't an answer because Iskall flew off. "Oh dear." "Yes?" "Not you Doc. Iskall is being off." X and Doc took off after him. 

"X, the Convex, Impulse, Zed, Stress, and False haven't seen him." Iskall said as he landed next to Ren. "No one has then. Have you talked to Doc?" "He was with X. What about Tango?" "Nope." "Okay what's going on?" Iskall and Ren turned to see Stress, Mumbo, Tango, Scar, Doc, X and Jess all looking at them. "Earlier this week, I challenged Grian to PVP battle, and that ended up with me crashing into Grand Central Station. And when Grian and I last spoke, he thought I was mad at him for it. We haven't seen him since." "Oh dear." Tango said. "Have you looked everywhere?" Mumbo asked. "GRIAN'S BASE! We haven't looked there yet!" Ren said taking off the group close behind.

(THE FOLLOWING SONG IS WHAT GRIAN IS LISTENING TO:

)

When Ren landed, he froze. Grian was shirtless, had a blade in hand. He watched as Grian cut into his own flesh, not too deep that he would cut into any arteries but deep enough to cause blood. "Grian?" 

Grian sharply turned around to see Ren, Iskall, Stress, Mumbo, Tango, Scar, Doc and X standing there. "Go away. You... you don't need this mistake." Tango ran to Grian and made look at him in the eyes. "No. You're wrong. We need you." "WHY?" Tears streamed down Grian's face. "All I do is cause problems! I'm the reason the war started. Me and that trident." Tango looked him, Grian's spirit was broken. 

"You're wrong, any prank leading up to the war could have caused it." X said walking to Grian. Grian tried to pull away, but Tango's grip was too strong. "You are not unwanted!" Doc said. Several nods were in agreement, but both Scar and Tango knew that wouldn't help. Scar and Tango both lock glazes and read the other's mind. Scar slipped off his jacket. "Grian, depression is hard okay? I'm not putting that lightly." Grian looked at Scar. He had scars line up his arms and on his shoulders. Scar switched with Tango, Tango pulled off his shirt, scars on his arms and sides. Grian burst into tears, Scar held him tight. "I just glad we caught you before..." Scar trailed off as tears slowly rolled down his face. 

Stress walked over to Grian and rubbed his back. "You're okay. You are not in trouble okay?" Mumbo was stunned, one of his best friends, Grian who always seem upbeat, was depressed, but that didn't matter. Mumbo walked over to Grian and put a hand on his shoulder.

______

Grian eventually fell asleep. "Tango, Scar how?" X asked. "Having depression for as long as I did, I know how to help people out of it." Scar said. Tango nodded. "And I'm still dealing with it." "Could you help him? I don't want to lose anyone like that." "Can do."

________

I'm now sad. Grian will recover, but how did he end up like that?

I'm not saying anything.

Now, I gonna go cry.

Bye. q-q