Into the Past(3/4)

"Ren. Something feels weird."

Ren looked down at Iskall. Iskall let out a bone chilling scream, and Ren could only watch as Iskall vanished. The room began to flash.

A women lay in a hospital bed, a pair of wolf ears on her head. A baby lay crying in her arms. "Hush now little one. Your father will take good care of you, even when I can't." Tears rolled down her face. The ears faded.

The room flashed, a man stood with the same baby in his arms, he stood in front of a grave. "This was all his fault. He were never born, she would still be here." 

The room flashed, a much younger version of Iskall was curled into a ball, burses and scars covered his skin. "ISKALL! ENOUGH HIDING! COME OUT NOW!" A voice roared. Iskall began to shake. The room got brighter. A hand reached down and grabbed Iskall by the neck. Screams of No, please dad, stop, I'm sorry and just screaming entered the groups ears.

The room flashed, and the man from earlier had a broken beer bottle in his hand, Iskall lay under him. "DAD PLEASE!" he screamed. The bottle came down, and Iskall let out a scream. "What is going on... ISKALL!" a woman said walking into the room.

Flash, Iskall with Ren, flash, Ren defending Iskall form bullies, flash, Iskall and Ren in a tree.

Flash, "Come on Iskall." the woman said, leading Iskall into a building. Inside there was a ton of weapons. "Hey Amy, who's that?" "This is my nephew Iskall. Iskall?" Iskall was playing with a wooden sword. 

Flash, Iskall was much older. The woman called him over. "This is to help you see better." It was his diamond eye. 

Flash, it was Iskall and Ren with a group of people, Scar, Cub, and Wels with them. 

Flash, there was X holding two letters. "RentheDog, Iskall85, we would love to have you on Hermitcraft." X handed each of them a piece of paper.

The next bunch of flashes were of Hermitcraft season 4 and 5.

Flash, "Um. Hey kid? What are you doing on the roof?"

Iskall reappeared, he looked to be in agony. Ren ran right up to him, and held him. "Why?" Ren heard Iskall whisper.

________

Before we leave this, a bit of an update. 

Since September of 2018, I have fighting a cough. We thought it was mold causing me to cough, the first time. Got antibiotics, it worked till November, thought it was mold again, got more antibiotics, it went away till about 3 weeks ago, then it came back. Today(3/18/2019) I went in to the Doctor's to get tested for why it kept coming back. They decided that I need to be on a inhaler. And I am very mad at my lungs and breathing system now. 

BYE!!!!!