Age Blade

To say that age and wisdom goes hand and hand, it would like saying that mannequins didn't bug Ninja. And TFC understood both.

Back when he was in his twenty's, he had learned that hard.

~About 40 years ago~

TFC stood atop a huge mountain, smiled a cocky grin down at some of his buddys. "Nice T! Beat your past time!" a half cat/fox said, "At this rate, you'll beat your old man's record." "Trust me, Geo, I know, and I can't wait!" 

The group of 4 young men entered their home village. Several young women stopped what they were doing to wave at them, giggling. TFC waved back before heading to on of the taller houses. "Ma! Pa! I'm home!" "There you are! You had us worried sick Tin!" a older woman called from the living room. "Sorry Ma, but the mountain was calling me." Tin belong to a family of rock and mountian climbers, most of them had become world explorers, including Tin's father. Speak of his father, he was sitting in one of the arm chairs, reading the paper.

"Anything good in there Pa?" "New city is getting worked on, they're calling it Spawn City. Hungama town is going city, and there's a new champion of the games; name's Maria Hughes." the older man said, not looking away from the paper. "I'm closer to beating that record of yours Pa." Tin proudly declared. "Son, for the last time, is that all your aiming for in life, to beat a stupid record?" "Yep!" "You are gonna end up hurting yourself." "Please. I've been climbing since I was 4. Nothing can stop me!" 

However with in the next few weeks, TFC's back was starting to ache, but he chose to push past it like it was there. And about a month later, the pain had reached a point were, he nearly feel not once, but three times. He caught himself each time but he still didn't stop.

Then it happened. His back had enough, and it gave up. And he fell. Thankfully there was a pond there, but he was unable to move. 

It was quickly discovered that Tin's spine had been injured from the climbing. And TFC was crushed to learn that he was never to climb again, at least like he used to. "Told you, you ended up hurting yourself." His father told him once they got home. 

As TFC got older, he learned that his dad had done the same thing, which is why he was a ground explorer not a mountain one. His uncle however, had other plans. Every time he came over, he and TFC were at the mountains. "You know I'm not allowed to climb, so why bother?" "Because, I know that you're better than your old man." TFC was a little bit confused, he thought about it, and said, "No." "What?" "No, I'm gonna end up hurting myself, so no." His uncle's hands became fists. "Tin, come on. What does your old man know about rock climbing?" "He's told me enough that I know when I'm able to climb again, I will safely!" A sword appeared in Tin's hand. It was black with a gold outline, the letters T, F, and C where on the blade. 

~Present day~

TFC stood atop one of the Con Corp mountains. "You weren't lying about the view." Joe said. "Thanks again Joe." "Hey, no problem, I didn't know you like climbing mountains." A gentle smile grew on the older male's face, and the sword appeared. "Joe, there's a lot that you don't know about me."