Water and Nature

Balance gets messed up after Wels nearly DROWNS!

Discord: https://discord.gg/EHDw9Ct

_________

Wels, Biffa, and iJevin hanging out was nothing new. The trio would seen goofing off together, annoying Doc and X, and of course they had their weekly hang out. What many didn't know was the last 2 and half years, the trio had been dating. Grian wouldn't be any different if he walk in on Wels and Biffa making out in a closet.

"WHAT THE!" Wels and Biffa turned to see Grian standing their with mouth wide open. "Grian! We can explain!" "I..." "Grian?" Grian turned to see iJevin. "I..." "Want happen?" "He may walked in on us." Wels said he turned bright red. "I..." "Um... Grian you okay?" "CALLED IT!" "AAAA!" Wels, Biffa, and iJevin all screamed at the same time, Wels jumping into Biffa's arms. "I wouldn't tell anyone though." Grian thought to himself.

A week went by and Grian had been dropping hints to the trio that needed to tell people. But none of them of them were being picked up by the trio. And Grian was being annoyed. "You guys need to tell people!" Grian said to iJevin. "I don't know." "AAAA!" The pair turned to see Wels crash into a river. "What the!" Grian said trying to figure out what just happen. "He's not coming up." iJevin said loud enough that Iskall heard. He looked over to see what the heck that was about. iJevin and Grian doing.

iJevin put his hands into the water. "Jevin?" Grian asked in confusion. A necklace fell out from under his shirt. And Grian saw it, as it began it glow. A spine fin grew out his back, he gained gills, his eyes became a bright glowing blue, his skin became a dark blue. The water cleared from around Wels, and Jevin floated him out of were the water was. Wels coughed. "What just happen?" (A/N: Plot convince)

But when he looked around Iskall was looking in confusion

But when he looked around Iskall was looking in confusion. Grian and iJevin had vanished. 

*Grian: M G*

At Scar's volcano, Cleo, Scar, and Zed were already there, when that popped into chat. Grian and iJevin just appeared, iJevin still in power form. "Whoa! Water!" Cleo said. "Wait why are we here, Grian?" "Well, we all have 1 of 8 types of magic." Grian said. "Crystal." "Fire." Cleo said lit her hand on fire. "Dark." Scar said. "Light." Zed said. "Wow!" iJevin said. "I'm just hoping that I can balance you out till we find nature." Grian said. "Um you may be already balancing 2 people." Cleo said. "We also need to find someone who tell who's balancing who out." Grian said rubbing the back of neck.

However later that week, plants were getting wild. I mean wild. They had tangled many hermits, and many of the hermits were dying to plants.

*Tango Tek was stain by a Poppy*

*Goodtimeswithscar was shot by a Oak Tree*

"The code must be broken." X said as he, Grian, and Doc were fighting vines. "I don't think that's what's going on X!" "AAAAAA!" X screamed as a vine wrapped around his waist, arms, and legs. It lifted him up. "X!" Grian said as vines wrapped around his arms. A grassy green glow began to shine. X and Grian saw Doc had pulled out a necklace.

Doc grew a rack of lime green alters, a pair of deer ears, his eyes and 3 tails

Doc grew a rack of lime green alters, a pair of deer ears, his eyes and 3 tails. "DOC?!?!" X screamed in surprise. Doc rolled his eyes, ignoring his freaking out boyfriend. Doc did a series of hand symbols. And the plants calmed down.

*Goodtimeswithscar was pricked by a cactus* 

*Grian: G M! G M!*

Scar was very embarrassed. "You died from walking into a cactus. How and why?" Doc and Grian teleported in. Doc returned to normal. "X is gonna kill me." Doc said. "Nature!" iJevin said. "Yep and Grian why are you balancing Scar and Cleo?" "I don't know." Doc magicly sniped the balance. "You may want to balance out ice and wind." "Well we don't who they are yet."

_____________

So big things happen in this!

ibiffaknight is cannon (Thanks discord)

iJevin is water magic

Doc is nature magic

AND SOMEONE FIGURED WHO THE LAST TWO ARE! Nice job, you know who you are!

BYE!!!!!!1