Virused(Part 2)

A dark figure watched from the top of iTrade. He couldn't do anything to help X. However his eyes landed on movement from the kelp shop. The hermits disappeared X with them. "I know your there!" The figure called out. "Well they didn't." Grian said moving out of the shadow, "However Evil, you really need a new hiding trick." "Do not! They didn't see me!" Evil X said slipping out of the shadow. "We need to find them, before X gets hurt." Grian said placing a bracelet on his wrist. "What's that?" "X made it, it can track admin stripes, even when they aren't calling out for help." Grian said, fixing it so the buttons could be seen. "Why are there three buttons?" "Well, X and I can't do everything, so as far back as season 1, couple people were chosen as mods. And I'm not telling who they are." Grian said hitting the button with a x.

" Grian said hitting the button with a x

The bracelet lit up a bright green. "North." "How did green tell you that?" "Well, one of the two mods got their hands on these, and came up with a color code. North is green, west is blue, south is red, and east is yellow. Any combo and you get north-west, north-east, south-west, and south-east." Grian said, walking north. "You coming?" Evil X nodded. 

The pair came across a woodland mansion, however it had a red tint. "I don't like this Grian." Evil X said. "Me too Evil." Grian said, his wings twitching slightly. Grian entered the mansion, Evil X close behind him. Grian's eyes began to glow a faint red. He glanced down at the bracelet. A scream came from down the corridor. "X!" Grian said running toward the scream, Evil X following. 

X was chained to a wall, a sword in his side. "Hang on." Evil X whispered, holding Grian back. "I see Iskall and False." Grian glared at them, not sure how they got whatever it was that gave people that red tint. "X! it'S bEen A while." A creature made from pure code appeared. "Who are you!?" X said. "My nAmE iS ViRus." "What do you want?" "RevEnGe. You tOok mY pUpPeT." It said. "Now, ThEy aRe my NeW PuppEts!" It said with a laugh. "I onLy wIsH I could do the same to you." It said, as it's voice even out, it sounded it a older and meaner version of X. "But those stupid stripes wouldn't have it. I wonder, now that I have everyone, who could possibly save you?" X smirked. "What?" "You missed two people bug! Grian and my brother!" "Grian is weak! And the End already owns him. As for your 'brother', he's nothing without me! Powerless! Weak! Useless!" Evil X looked at the ground as those words were said. "Evil?" "It's right, without the virus, I have no powers." "It's wrong, about both of us. We aren't weak, I don't belong to the End, and you're not useless. You're still Evil X, the only person I know that hack back on after being banned." Grian said. "I gonna hit straight on in 75% form, you need to get X out of those chains." Grian said, as he transformed into 75% form. "Right." Evil X said nervously. 

"HEY FREAK SHOW!" Grian yelled leaping on the creature. "Grian!?" X said confused. Evil X ran over to X. "Evil X? How on earth did you two find this place?" "That bracelet thing." Evil X said messing with the chains, breaking one. "NO!" The creature screamed, pushing Grian off. "EVIL X!" Grian yelled, as he got pinned by Doc, Iskall, and Mumbo. Evil X's head snapped, and he blocked the virus from reaching X. He screamed out in pain as the creature slammed him into the wall. "YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS!" the creature screamed. Grian was starting to freak out, to the point that his admin form faded. "Leave them alone." Evil X holding his arm protectively slowly got up. "YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A UNWANTED MISTAKE!" The creature screamed. "SHUT UP!" Evil X snapped back, black energy swirling around his feet. "YOU ARE A FR-" The creature was cut off as Evil X appeared in front of it, and grabbed it by the neck. "You tried to hurt my brother." Evil X said coldly, his eyes were glowing grey. "And no one hurts him." He said throwing the virus into a wall. 

"How! I TOOK YOU POWERS!" "Yes you did, but that power was never yours to begin with." Evil X said as a smirk grew on his face. He broke the other chain that held X back. X growled at the virus, then said; "Have some anti-virus." A bottle of green liquid land on the creature. "NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU DEFEAT ME!" It screamed as parts of it began to dissolve. "YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF ME!" Was the last thing it screamed as it completely dissolved. Grian final managing to get out from under the 3 hermits, looked at the brothers. "X, that wasn't anti-virus." "Nope, that was acid. I'll get a mod to help fix the virus affected code." 

It took several long hours but soon all the hermits were in the safety of the Hangout Space, however they all still had the red tint. "So, how do you fix them?" "We head into the code, devirus the mods so they can help, the devirus the rest." X said, rubbing his side. "Doc is gonna kill himself when he finds out that he stabbed you with a sword." Worm said. "He better not." X said. 

It took several more hours, but soon the hermits were all devirused, however they were also knocked out. "You two look like you need a nap or coffee." Ninja said, as Worm, and Hero moved the sleeping hermits to their side rooms. "Coffee." X said. "Coffee please!" Grian said. "Alright, be right back." Ninja said walking toward the kitchen area. "Why did the virus not get taken care off right away X?" Grian asked. "To be honest, after I got Evil X out, it disappeared." X said. "What I'm more concerned about is why it thought you were still connected to the End." "To be honest, I'm not." Grian said. "But if makes you feel better, I can do a check on my code and data, later." Grian said leaning up against the wall. "Sounds good to me." X said. 

For the rest of the day, X and Grian went over code making sure the virus was gone, with some 'help' form X's daughter. 

____________

~Bonus~

"I DID WHAT!?" Doc screamed. "Woah easy Doc, he's fine. He had least amount of injuries." Ninja said, forcing him to sit back down. "Where is he?" "Sleeping on the couch." Doc ran out of the room. "REALLY!?!?" 

Doc was kicking himself mentally, as he walked to the main room. His eyes seemed to landing on every couple as he walked. He walked over to couch to find X with K on his chest, sound asleep. "As I said he's fine. He just needs rest." Ninja said, lifting X and K off the couch with magic. "As do you." Ninja said pushing Doc back to his room. She put X down on the bed, K in the crib that Doc could swear wasn't there the last time he was here. "Get some sleep Doc. I know it will help." Ninja said. She softly closed the door as she left. Doc sat on the bed, and looked at the sleeping male, before he looked down at his own hands. How could he hurt him? How come he couldn't fight it? What would have happened if he had, he didn't even want to think it.

"Doc?" A tired voice said. Doc glanced over, X was sitting up, concern in his eyes. "Babe, why are you crying?" X said softly, wiping tears from Doc's face. "How can you stand to be near me, after what happened?" Doc said, pulling away from X's touch. "Because I know you Doc. You would never hurt me or Kaylee unless you were focus to." X said moving toward Doc. Doc looked away, only for X to move his face back toward him. "Doc, you are too caring to hurt anyone unless they deserve it." X said. Doc smiled softly down at X. "And why I hate you for having no control over what you were doing?" X said. X wrapped his arms around Doc's neck, and pulled him in, kissing him. Doc relaxed, before kissing the love of his life back.