Vex Force(Part 2)

"Scar, dude. Come on." Doc said, trying to get Scar out from his bed in his base. "No Doc, just leave me alone." Scar said, from under the blanket. "Scar, it's been a week. And I get that you want to be alone, but we need you. Ren and I found out that whatever is causing this is weak to dark magic." "And what effect will it have on him?" "Um... we don't know th-" "GUYS!" X crashed into the water. "X are you okay!" Doc said, pulling X out of the water. "CUB! HE'S ATTACKING!" "Where!" "Shopping!" "They are gonna need backup!" Ren said. Scar sighed as he watched everyone fly out, however somebody dropped a scroll on the ground and rolled open. Scar's eyes widen when he saw who's handwriting it was, and what it was. "Why would Zedaph of all people have a spell about dark magic?" He thought.

"IMPULSE!" Impulse was thrown back into a tree. "How bad is he?" Grian asked Biffa who was currently giving out healing potions to the people are already hurt. "I think he may have gotten worst. Where's Scar?" "He's not up to this." "Great. We could really... Zed? What are you doing?" "Nothing!" Zed said, he was totally not looking for that scroll. "Magic hermits! GO!" 

Scar watched from afar, glancing down at the scroll. However what caught him off guard, was that Vexed Cub could knock the magic people back.

Ren growled, he and Grian were the last 2 magic hermits standing. "Once you two are done, that admin is mine!" "Wait what!?" Grian said, unsure who he was talking about. "With X's admin stripes and powers, Vexnos can take over this server, and all others that he is apart of!" Scar's eyes widen. He glanced down at the spell one last time.

His eyes went black as he started to sing, "Take me in the smoke. Breathe me in and let me go." His hands began to form symbols, and that song caught the hermits attention, "Filling the lungs inside you. In the blackest night." "So that's what happened to it." Zed thought. "Make my way into your mind. Just to know what you knew." 

Scar dropped to the ground, black magic energy swirling around him. "Restless every time we start locking eyes. Oh oh oh oh. Lost control. Oh it's paradise with a nasty bite. Oh oh oh oh. In the dead of the night. Let the darkness take control!" The magic faded and in front of them stood this.

"Let the darkness take control!" Scar shot magic beams hitting the vexed one, over and over

"Let the darkness take control!" Scar shot magic beams hitting the vexed one, over and over. "Darkness take control!" 

"May the darkness take control!" Dark magic shot out of Scar, hitting the vex in the head. 

"Take me in the smoke. Breathe me in and let me go." Scar was starting to see what this spell could do to Cub, "Sink to your heart to find you. Open up your eyes. 'Til you're blinded by the lies. So you can see what you do." 

"Restless every time we start locking eyes! Oh oh oh oh! Lost control! Oh it's paradise with a nasty bite! Oh oh oh oh! In the dead of the night! Teardrops on the floor!" Tears were starting to form at Scar's eyes, while the vexed one screeched out in pain. "The pain is over! Feel the darkness! Take control!"

Scar took a deep breathe, "May the darkness take control!" A powerful blast of dark magic hit the vex, sending him backwards. Tears flowed from Scar's eyes, as he fell to the ground. "SCAR!" was the last thing he heard. 

When Scar woke up, he felt a warm body on his chest. "Where am I?" "Oh hey, your awake." Scar glanced to the left as he sat up slowly, only to hear a slight grumpy meow. "Jellie?" "And Stress." Scar's eyes widen. "Where's Cub!?" "He's okay, he's been under constant heal potions since the fight however." Scar shot out of bed, launching the cat, which Stress caught. "WHERE!" "Grian's base." Scar took off. 

Grian figured Scar would want to see Scar as soon as he was awake so for the last 4-5 days he had been watching for him, and as soon as he saw him, he leading him right to Cub. Said male, was sound asleep, but was back to normal, besides being slightly paler than normal. Scar smiled in happly as soon as he saw him, and pretty cuddled up next to him. Stress dropped Jellie off, who snuggled.

And for the Convexs the world was right. 

In the week that followed, Scar, Grian, and Ren created a prison that would keep Vexnos trapped well at least till the end of the season.