Unplanned Surprises

Something big is happening...

__________

Jevin woke up with a stomach bug. By that, he woke up at 2 am, throwing up. As one of his finances rubbed his back, tears rolled down his face. "Jev? Breath honey. Breath." Jevin leaned back into the shoulder of the male behind him. It was Biffa, a look of concern on his face. "It hurts, Biffa, it really hurts." Biffa looked at Wels, who had come into the room with medicine.

But by 8, Jevin was fine. He was just confused. While both Wels and Biffa were out to work, Jevin hopped on the server, hoping that the illness would stay away.

*iJevin joined the server*

*Grian: Morning Jevin!*

*Ninja_Starz: Morning dude*

*iJevin: Hey Ninja where are you rn?*

*Ninja_Starz: Grian's. Y?*

*iJevin: Need to talk*

At Grian's base, Ninja and Grian were talking werewolves. "So what you're saying that only reason you gave Ren that collar was to prevent him from going into heats?" Grian nodded. "I don't think they want 'pups' yet." Jevin landed. "Hey Jevin, what's up?" "Not sure to be honest." "What do you mean?" Jevin sighed. "At 2 am this morning, I got really sick, but now I'm fine. Could you figure out what's up with me?" "Sure." Ninja said, then she 'scanned' him. "Be right back." She said. Grian and Jevin both shook their heads, they were used to this. "So the wedding. How much more planning do you 3 need to do?" Jevin shrugged. "I think just a bit more, but then again, Biffa is doing most of it. I just helped with the food and outfit planing." "Heard that Biffa asked X to be the best man, that right?" "Yep. Wels joked that you should be the flower girl." Grian laughed. "Sure, if you got no one else, than yea I'll do it. I sure Tango will help." Both boys laughed.

Ninja landed, a very serious look on her face. "Jevin, have you had any mood swings lately?" "I had one the other day." Jevin said, confused. What did mood swings have to do with stomach bugs? "What about fatigue?" "A little bit." "Oh boy." Ninja said looking at the scan. Grian who trying to figure out why Ninja was asking these question, shudden said, "No way. He can't be." "Jevin, I'm 99% sure you are pregnant."

Jevin looked shocked. "No! I can't be!" Ninja showed the scan. It made no sense. "What I scaned for was that abnormal, so any body shapes. And you have 2 in your stomach area." Ninja said, the scan cleared up, and yes there were two small human shaped things in Jevin's stomach.

Jevin felt tears roll down his face, but not of sadness, of joy. "Wait who's the dad?" Grian asked. "Well, one is from each of them." Ninja said, a grin growing on her face. Jevin pulled out his phone.

J: Hey guys, could you two join the Hermitcraft server and meet me at Grian's base?

W: Sure, be there in bit princess.

B: Ok, be there in a sec.

*Welsknight joined the server*

*BiffaPlays joined the server*

"Jev?" Wels called when he got to Grian's base. Jevin looked over and nodded at Ninja. "So. Heard that Jevin was throwing up 2am this morning. And that he's been dealing with mood swings and fatigue. Can ethier of you two figure out what that means?" Ninja asked trying and failing to cover a smile.

Wels shook his head, Biffa seemed to struggling to piece things together. "Hint 4 letter word, starts with b." Wels' and Biffa's eyes widen, they both looked at Jevin. "I'm pregnant with twins." He said softly. Wels walked right over to him. "No joke?" "No joke." Wels brought Jevin into a hug. "Who's the dad thought?" "Well, you both are." Ninja said with a laugh. But in the end it really didn't matter to either of them, they were glad to be a supportive soon-to-be husband to their wife/husband.

___________

So iBiffaknight has twins on the way! I need names, one for a girl and one for a boy.

Also Convex anniversary is coming up so I need couple questions for them!

Now then, BYE!!!