My R

I'm sorry!!! Also there is no respawn in hub world.

__________

Tango and Scar landed in Grian's base. "Grian? You here?" Tango called. Scar saw a note on the ground. Scar's eye widen, then he showed the note to Tango. "We have to go to the Hub world now." 

Scar and Tango ran through the streets. "There!" Tango shouted. 

"GRIAN STOP!" Grian turned around and saw Scar and Tango. "Why? I'm screw up, a mistake, a freak, a troublemaker, and nobody would care!" Grian said as tears streamed down his face.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!" Scar screamed. "YOU ARE NONE OF THOSE THINGS! AND PEOPLE WOULD CARE!!" Tears ran down his face. Grian looked at him. "I CARE!!!" Grian looked at him. "Grian you are a little brother to me! I don't want to lose you!" Scar said. "Scar..." 

Tango walk to the other side of Grian, preventing him from jumping. "I was here several times." Grian looked at Tango. "I thought that world would move on without me so many times, but Scar stopped me every time." Tango had tears rolling down his face. "And trust me, the world will feel it." "Tango..."

Scar couldn't hold it back anymore. "ISKALL! WHAT ABOUT HIM!" Grian looked at his feet. "O...OR REN! I KNOW ABOUT THE BOND YOU TWO HAVE!" "Big bro, Ren..."

"Impulse. He always has a blast with you. And Zed wants to get to know you better." Tango said putting a hand on Grian's shoulder. Tears were starting to fall. "Doc wouldn't care, I more troublemaker to him." "No. Doc would blame himself for this."

"What about TFC and Stress. To them it would feel like losing a child. The same with Joe." Scar said, trying to stop the tears.

"What about Biffa, Python, Jess, and XB. I know you haven't hung out with them much, but you left a great impression on them." Tango said now hugging Grian

"Welsknight. You both have bonded over building amazing things." Scar said rubbing Grian's back.

"Cleo. She finally found someone she could mythical stuff with. And Jevin, the slime loves when you mess with him." Tango said. Grian fell to his knees.

"False, she dying to beat at PVP, which you are great at. And Cub, he loves the pranks you pull and has wanted you to join the Convex at some point." Scar said softer.

"X. He personally want on the server. He wanted you join us." Scar said. "And yes at first we were unsure, but now we choose the right thing."

"And Mumbo." Tango said. "He loves you man. He's the reason that you met us! He adores you and your quirks."

"They would be devasted. Come down please!"

Grian nodded. Tango and Scar lead him down him down.

Back Hermitcraft, everyone was looking for Grian. 

*Tango has joined*

*GoodtimeswithScar has joined*

*Grian has joined*

"GRIAN! You had me worried sick!" Iskall said as he tackle-hugged Grian.

"Kiddo don't do that ever again." TFC said. "Please!" Stress said nodding in agreement.

Mumbo ran forward and hug Grian. "Don't scare me like that."

Nobody knew how close they were to losing Grian, only Tango and Scar knew.

__________

I'm crying. Curse My R.

Now, I've gonna go write to calm down.

BYE!