The Wolf Moon

When a red moon with the shape of a wolf rose up, most hermits were very confused. Minus one.

Grian watched, writing notes down, and sounds of rockets made him look elsewhere. Ren landed next tp him. "Hey G! What's up with the moon?" "That is a wolf moon. Once every 30 or so years, it rises. It will transform anyone who is part were-creature into a were-creature." "Cool!" Ren said, tail wagging. 

Elsewhere Iskall, Cub, Scar, Doc, and X were trying to talk about something, but the moon kept them from it. Iskall had walked off, holding his head. That was 30 minutes ago. X looked around, "Where's Is-" A howl cut him off guard. "Did Ren go wolf?" Doc asked. A werewolf jumped out of the shadows. "Ren?" Scar asked. "Not Ren! The coats is much lighter!" x said. The wolf locked on to Scar, let out a roar and began to run. Cub saw this and got in between the wolf and Scar. The wolf nailed Cub with his claws. "CUB!" "SCAR! CUB! GET IN THE AIR!" The wolf leaped away. "We need to get Grian." 

Grian was going on and on about the wolf moon to Ren, who was listening with full interst. "GRIAN!" Grain and Ren turned to see Scar and Cub landing. "What happened?" "A werewolf!" Cub said holding his side in pain. Grian checked the wound. "Be glad you don't have magic blood like Scar does, or you would be a werewolf right now." Grian said. "Where is the wolf?" "It headed toward the fantasy area." Grian nodded and took off toward the fantasy area followed by Ren. 

Grian and Ren landed on top of False's base. Suddenly Zed was just there, and was looking teriffied. "WEREWOLF! TANGO'S BASE!" Grian looked at Ren. "What?" "You need to go full wolf." "NO!" Ren said backing away from Grian. "I CAN'T!" "Ren, I need your extra strength to beat this wolf." Ren backed off. "Look, I blow this whistle when I need you, okay?" Ren nodded. Grian took off towards Tango's base. 

Tango was in Complete Controll form, flying above the werewolf. The wolf was growling at Impulse, who had a look that screamed stay way from my boyfreinds. "IMPULSE! TANGO! GET IN THE AIR NOW!" Grian shouted as he tackled the wolf. Tango flew down, grabbed Impulse by the hand, and flew out of reach of the wolf. 

"You need to calm down now! You're hurting people. Tango flew back down, without Impulse. The wolf jumped and nailed him in the arm. "TANGO BACK IN THE AIR!" Grian snapped. Tango nodded. 

Ren was over by the area the wolf was first spotted at, when something blue caught his eye. "No." 

Grian was trying to pin the wolf down, when a second werewolf jump on the first. "Ren?" The darker wolf nodded. The wolf turned back into Ren. "Grian, you have to use that spell!" Grian looked at Ren in confusion. "Please! I think I may know who this is!" Grian got a clear look at the wolf's left eye, it was grey and blind. However the wolf manged to throw Grian into a wall knocking him out. 

"NO!" The wolf stopped and stared at him. Ren's eyes flashed a couple times, as a paw print appeared on his sholder. "DOWN!" The wolf bowed it's head. Ren growled.

The next morning, when Grian finally woke up, He saw Ren with a sleeping Iskall. "Ren? What happened?" Ren looked over at Grian. "Iskall was the wolf." "Want me to do sleep now, or when he wakes up?" "Now." Grian nodded as he began to cast the spell. Unlike Ren, Iskall only gained a pair of ears. "He's less than 50% wolf."