Dragon's eye

Getting this outta the way, Discord = https://discord.gg/88R46jQ

With that done...

Tango awakens something powerful...

_________

Reading, believe it or not, was one Tango's favorite past times. Right now, he was reading up on quirks, mainly fire type quirks. But like most quirks, not much was known about them. He sighed, as he placed the book back on the shelf. "Time for hermitcraft." he thought. But before he left, a book caught his eye. "Quirks." He grabbed the book then logged on the server.

Doc, Jevin, and Cleo on the other hand, were experimenting with magic. And so far they had created several explosions. "What if we try with animal base?" Doc suggested holding a chicken. "Didn't you do that a few months ago?" Cleo asked. "And didn't eat Impulse and Zed?" Jevin asked. "Well, yes, but I've more control over spells like that now." Doc said proudly. 

About an hour later, there was a huge monster, and Cleo, Doc, and Jevin were all in shock. "What are you 3 doing?" The trio turned to see Impulse and Zed standing there. "Playing with magic." Doc declared proudly. The monster looked at Doc, then grabbed him. "DOC!"

Grian and Scar were busy building are Scar's volcano, when Grian's phone rang. "Hello?" he answered. "Whoa, slow down. What happened?" Grian's face went from confused to shocked when he heard, "Impulse, Zed, Doc, and Jevin have been grabbed by one of Doc's magic----" The called went dead. "Grian?" "Cleo needs help, I gonna go help, can you find Tango? His quirk maybe the only thing that stop Doc's monsters." Grian said before taking off.

Tango was in the nether, reading the book he grabbed. "While most people know about Out Of Control and Full Control, very few know that there is a third form. Complete Control. This form allows..." "TANGO!" Tango's head shot up. There was Scar. "Doc did it again!" "He did what!" Tango's eyes glowed.

However when Tango and Scar reached the area where the monster was, no one was there. "That's weir-AAHHH!" Scar screamed. Tango could only watch as the monster magicaly grabbed Scar. Tango was shocked at the size of the monster in front of him. "Tango?" He turned to see X, Mumbo, Cub, Wels, Biffa, TFC, and Stress. "Have you seen Doc by chance, I haven't seen him all day, and that is worry some." "No, but I saw the mess he made." Tango said pointing at the monster. "That wasn't just Doc." Wels said, his hand glowing, "There is nature, fire, and water in there." Wels blinked, then took a breath. "How on earth, did Doc convince Jevin that this is a good idea?"

Tango looked at the hands of the monster. "Tango? What are you doing?" Cub asked. "Well, Scar was with me when I got here. I trying to figure out if that's where Doc, Cleo, Jevin, Impulse, Zed, and Grian are as well." The monster roared. "I honestly can't tell." "Hang on Tango, did you say that Doc, Cleo, Jevin, Impulse, Zed, and Grian maybe in there as well as Scar!" Cub asked/exclaimed. Tango rolled his eyes, then moved toward the monster.

 Tango rolled his eyes, then moved toward the monster

Tango closed his eyes and focused. One of his hands lit up in a fire. He opened his eyes, but unlike the last time when this happened, his eyes were much brighter. A pair of flaming dragon wings appeared, a bright lava red tail with a large flame at the end of it appeared, and a pair of golden glowing horns grew out of his head. Tango let out a roar.

That roar caught the attention of Doc, Cleo, Jevin, Impulse, Zed, Grian, and Scar. Who all saw a large dragon flying toward them. "What the!" Grian questioned. The dragon some how grabbed all of them, without getting any where near the monster. The dragon then spewed a mix of fire and lava on the monster, burning it the ground. 

Closer toward the dry land, the hermits could see what looked like Tango's Full Control form, but was way different. As the dragon placed Grian and Scar down, Mumbo tackle hugged Grian, while just Cub gave Scar a normal hug. "Never scare me like that again." Cub whispered to Scar. "I'll try, but what happened to Tango?" Next the dragon put Impulse and Zed down, they just stood in awe at Tango. Finally the dragon put the three trouble markers down. Jevin got pulled away by his husbands, Cleo got lectured by Stress and TFC, and Doc well...

"Oh, hey ba-" He got cut off by a slap. "I deserve th-!" Then by a kiss. "You are never to scare me like that EVER again." X said.

As Tango detransformed, well...

"Tango, you have HORNS!"

Sure enough, on Tango's head were a pair of red horns

________

So Tango went through some MAJOR changes outfit wise. Which has got me thinking, do you guys want me to show what all the hermits and non cannon characters look like?

Also, I need Grumbo couple asks or dares. 

Anywho, BYE!!!!!