All Time Low

Wels wasn't feeling normal anymore. The last few years on him being unfrozen, he had been and was still struggling with catching up with the modern times. But even with the help of both Jevin and Biffa, he still felt held back, and he wasn't sure why. 

Wels leaned back, his head lightly hitting the wall of his room. His eyes closed. And when he opened them he saw all of his memories. "Something is wrong with this picture." Wels turned to see Lefkóio, "Why are none of your newer memories here?" "I can't let these go at all." "So in a way your stuck in the past?" "No! I'm not!" 

Wels walked over to his ex-betrothed, "I was the knight in shining armor in their movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste." His hand went through the memory, "Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me. You're the reason I'm alone and can't concentrate."

"I, I've been trying to fix my pride, but that shit's broken, that shit's broken." Lefkóio took over, "Lie, lie, l-lie you've tried to hide it, but now you know it. That you're at an all time low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low." As the dragon sang, the memories all began to fall, and as they hit the ground, they shattered. 

Wels start to sing again, "I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD. An example of the perfect candidate. Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me. You're the reason that I just can't concentrate. I, (I, I) I've been trying to fix my pride, but that shit's broken, that shit's broken." Wels looked around at the broken memories.

"Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie you've tried to hide. But now you know it that you're at an all time low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low." The shards floated back up and they began to show the more recent memories. 

Wels's eyes widen as he sang, "I, I, I, I've been trying to fix my pride, but that shit's broken, that shit's broken. Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie and try to hide, but now I know it. That I'm at an all time low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low." Wels' eyes landed on his kids, "Lie, l-lie, I try to hide, but now you know it. That I'm at an all time...Hey!" 

"Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low." Wels glanced around the room. "Do you know what you need to do know?" "Let go of the past?" "Right." 

Wels shot up. He logged to the server.

Welsknight joined the game
Welsknight: Hey Grian, can I get your help with something?
Grian: Um... sure, come on over.

~Nearly 4 hours later~

iJevin joined the game
Biffa2001 joined the game
Grian: Can you two come to my base please?
iJevin: Who are you talking to?
Grian: You and Biffa
Biffa2001: Um... okay?

Both Biffa and Jevin looked confused. Ren was on Grian's chest mountian, his tail wagging. "What are you so happy about?" "It's more of excitement, and you'll see!" Ren said. "All right!" Biffa and Jevin turned to look at Grian. "You both are gonna love this." "Love what?" Jevin asked unaware that someone was now right behind them. "Turn around." They turned to see Wels, but he looked very different. "Wels?!" Biffa exclaimed. "Hi." Jevin ran over to him. "What did you do to your hair?" "I decided in was time for a change, after all, the time of knights ended a long time ago." "And the logo on the back of your hoodie?" "Oh that's my family crest, I could leave that in the past."

That night, as Wels slept, he was brought back. "I love the new look." Lefkóio said, with a smile. "Thanks." A light appeared, before it flew into Wels' chest. "That surprise is something for the future." 

__________

Okay below is on the left is the old Wels, and on the right is the new one! I came up with this design months ago, but couldn't figure out how to make it appear, so this was the best way. And if you look closely at the new Wels' forehead, you'll see one of the two birth marks he has. On his forehead is a snowflake and on the left side of his body is a dragon.

 On his forehead is a snowflake and on the left side of his body is a dragon