Dragon Steel

Set a few days after Forgettable

_________

Tango woke up with a major headache. He looked over at the clock, 5 am. Tango walked into the kitchen, got medication, and took it. 

At 8, the headache came back stronger. Tango was his base at the time, he let out a scream.

Wels, was taking some alone time on the server, being a dad was very stressful he had learned very quickly, and the 6 month old twins were a handful. Something whacked him in the back of the head, knocking him out.

When he came to, he heard the roar of a dragon. But when he looked at where the sound had come from, he saw a half man-half dragon creature. "How do I get out of here?"

"Tango?" Impulse called as he and Zed landed in Tango's base, only to see shreds of clothing. 

Wels had left the cave. The dragon thing spotted him, and breathed fire at him. Wels screamed, but before the fire hit, a steel shield appeared. Wels smirked.

A few hours later, Wels walked into Grian's base with the knocked out dragon thing. "Hey G. What is this?" Grian looked at the dragon, "Where's Impulse and Zed?" "What?" "That's Tango in demon form. Can you go find them? I'm gonna fix him." 

__________

From the editor: Wels' secondary magic type needs to be metal or steel.

__________