The Ex Attack

Iskall's, Tango's, and Scar's Exs all try to get Iskall, Tango, and Scar back. They meet their insanely protective little brother.

____________

Grian, Iskall, Tango, and Scar were hanging out at the mall(Not in hermitcraft), being brothers. "Grian stop!" Tango said as Grian jumped on him for the fifth time that day. "Grian, you're gonna break Tango's back." 3 guys looked over, and Grian caught one of their eyes. "Who are they?" Grian thought to himself. One of them walk over. "Scar, it's been awhile."

Scar turned around. "Jameson, what do you want?" Grian had never seen Scar this defenses before. "Scar who is that?" "My ex." "Oh come on, babe." "We are over! We have been for 3 years now!" "Ya, but I want you back." "You cheated on me! NO!" Scar said angerly. Grian climbed off Tango. A second one walked over. "Iskall!"

Iskall glared at him. "What do you want Tyler? To break up again?" "No, but I want you." "NO! I'm breaking my heart again!" The last one walked over, and Grian saw the anger brewing behind Tango's eyes. "Hey baby doll."

"I am not your boyfriend! You may not call me that, Ryan!" Tango snapped. Grian just watched. "Why aren't they telling them that they boyfriends?" "What him" Ryan said pointing at Grian. "I have a boyfriend." Grian said in a monotone. "Now then, come Iskall. I'm not that bad." "Yes you are." 

Grian had enough with these boys. He saw Mumbo. "Go get Ren, Impulse, Zed, and Cub" He mouthed to him. Mumbo nodded. He turned to get them.

"I'm gonna ask you three to back off." Grian said stepping in between the exs and his brothers. "Unless you want to get hurt." He caught eye sight with someone. They nodded to him. "You can't hurt all three of us." "You want try." Iskall, Scar, and Tango all looked at him in shock. Just as he said that, Mumbo, Ren, Cub, Impulse, Zed, Doc, and X all walked out of a store. "What is Grian doing?" X asked. Mumbo sighed. "Not again." he thought. Mumbo walked over to a table and sat down next to the guy that Grian had made eye contact with earlier. "We've got a punk." "Grian what are you doing?" Grain jumped onto Jameson, punched him then jumped off. "OW!" "Grian you are gonna get arrested!" Scar said. Grian kicked Tyler in the nuts. "Grian stop!" Iskall said. Grian punched Ryan in the nose. "You've got skill." "Back off!" Grian snapped. "You don't have that right." "For what!?" "To tell us what to do!" "THEY ALL HAVE BOYFRIENDS!" Grian yelled. At that moment Impulse and Zed walked over to Tango. "Who is that?" "He doesn't matter babe." "Princess." Impulse said, as Zed wrapped an arm around Tango's waist. 

Ren walked over to Iskall. He growled at Tyler then wrapped an arm around Iskall's shoulders. "Ren no growl!" Iskall said in a whisper to Ren. Cub walked over to Scar and placed a hand on Scar's shoulder. "Scar, honey who is he?" "Like Tango said, not important." Scar said leading to Cub. "Hey Grian. Give them it." Mumbo called from where he was. "Sure thing." Grian said as he cracked his knuckles. He then smacked all three of them in the jaw. "GRIAN STOP! YOU'RE GONNA GET ARRESTED!" X shouted. "X, let him do his thing. And trust me he'll be fine." Mumbo said. 

Grian had scared the three guys into a corner. "DON'T COME NEAR MY OLDER BROTHERS AGAIN!" Grian snapped. A hand touched his shoulder. "I think you should stop now. They are already in trouble for harassment." Grian looked up and hugged him. "Who are you?" "Hi, names Mark. I'm one of Grian's foster parents." he looked at Grian. "Your papa is not gonna like hearing that you beat people up again." "I think that's the reason he wanted you to know first." Mumbo said, as he picked up Grian off Mark. "Your more fun than Papa!" Grian said. 

The rest of the hermits blinked. Grian was a foster child? Who knew. "Ok, I'm see you two later tonight okay? Sean is gonna more have your head." Mark said as he walked off. "Bye dad!" Grian called. "What?" "Nothing G. Nothing." Tango said.

__________

So Grian is insanely protective and has 2 foster parents!  

BYE!!!!

OVER A HUNDRED VOTES! HOLY! Thank you all for voting!