Virused(Part 1)

For context for the opening:

This starts right before they run into the cactus.

__________

"HoW daRe hE FiX My pUppEt!" A voice cracked as it watched X and Evil X run into a cactus. It slammed it's hands down against the wall of code. "You WiLl PAY XiSuMavOid. AnD I wILl gEt tHiS sErVeR deStRoyEd wEatHer yOu liKe Or noT!"

~Season 6~

It was midnight, and Jevin was heading back to his mega buildspace. He had lost his phone, and wasn't leaving the server till he found it. He sighed, he was very annoyed. He landed at the build area. "It has to be here." He said. A weird sound behind him made swiftly turn around. "HeLlo iJeVin." The thing said. "Who are you?!?!" Jevin said, his hands lighting up. "WhO aM i? wEll, I am A pUpPetEr, a CoNtroLeR. I aM vIruS." Something grabbed Jevin. "aNd yOu ArE mInE!" Jevin screamed. 

Ren's head shot up. "Ren?" "Someone's screaming." Doc reached for his trident. "Who?" "I can't tell." "Come on." Doc said. The pair exited the stock exchange, to see the outline of Jevin. "Jev? Why are you still on?" Ren asked. Jevin began to move toward them slowly. "Jev?" Doc switched his eye to night vison mode. "Ren, run." "What?" "Run!" Doc snapped. Ren moved back toward the fence, as Jevin came into the light. Instead of his normal blue, he was purple, his hoodie had a red tint to it. His eyes were empty. Ren's ears fell flat agaisnt his head. "heLlo dOcM77." Jevin said, but it didn't sound like him. "Whatever you are, leave Jevin alone!" Laughter filled the cold night air. "HoW rUDe oFf yOu, tRyInG tO rUn." Ren was grabbed by something and was lifted off the ground. "REN!" Doc screamed. "LET HIM GO!" "i tHinK nOt." Ren whimpered as he struggled to get out of the grip of what had him by the neck. "aNd bEcauSe i LikE tO wAtcH tHingS suFeR..." Ren screamed, before going limp. "REN!" Doc screamed, something holding him back from getting to him. Ren slowly got up, growling. "Ren?" Ren slowly turned to face Doc, his eyes were like Jevin's, life less. Ren moved toward him, on all 4's growling, as he did this, he slowly gained a red tint to his skin, hair, ears, clothing, and tail. "YoUr tUrn." Ren said. Something grabbed Doc, but as that happened, Doc sent a message to server. VIRUS!

The next morning, X woke up to Doc's side of the bed being cold and empty, and crying. X slowly got up, and looked at the clock. 5 am. He walked down the hall to K's room, hoping that Doc was there. He wasn't. X walked to K's crib and picked up the crying 6 month old. "Shh, I know baby, daddy's missing." X said. 

After feeding and calmimg K, X walked back to his room. He checked his phone to see if Doc had messaged him at all. "Virus? I just checked the server for those." X said annoyed. "Better call her sitter to see if she can watch K. Looks like I'll be spending the day in the code agian." 

However when he arrived at the hangout area, he found that Ninja had most of the hermits' kids. "Ninja?" "Oh hey X." "What's going on?" "Well, Ren, Jevin, and Impulse all went missing last night, and Zed and Wels dissappered early this moring." She said. "But I have extra hands." She said gesturing to Worm Man and Hero. "Where Evil X?" "Missing." Worm said. "He walked out of the space around 2 am this morning to clear his head, never came back." Worm said, as he removed Ray from bitting the table leg. Grian walked out of the Hermit Room Area. "Any luck?" Ninja said. "No, he's not there." "Who?" "Mumbo, I can't find him anywhere, and he's not answering his phone." Grian said, worry laced in his voice. "Same with Doc." "At this rate, the server will be all missing." Ninja said. "But I got something from Doc at 12:30 am. Virus in all caps." "I thought you said the server was clear of those." "I thought it was." "I wonder, nevermind it's stupid." Worm said softly. "What Worm?" "If it's the same virus E had last season." "I hope not, I'm not doing Doom agian." X said. "You two get on the server. If Evil X shows up, we call you." Hero said. 

The server was quiet. Too quiet. Grian and X walked around the shopping area. "Is that Impulse?" Grian asked. "It looks like him." However Impulse never had much red in his skin. "Grian head to the spawn chucks, I'm gonna talk to him, then I'll head over there." "Kay!" Grian said before flying off. 

"Impulse?" X called walking slowly over to him. Impulse's eyes were dead. "hEllO TheRe xISumAvIod." Impulse said, however his voice was very different. "i'Ve bEeN lOoKinG FowArD to ThiS." X raised a eyebrow. "AftEr aLl..." X turned to see Iskall, Stress, Cleo, and Ren, all had a red tint and dead eyes. "yOu cAuSeD tHis." X around, sword in hand, to see Tango, TFC, Joe, Wels, False, and Python. "Guys?" "YOu ShouLd HavE LeFt my PuPpeT AloNe." It was Mumbo, Biffa, Cub, and Scar. "What?" X said, backing into someone. He turned to see Doc, who was smiling but with no life in that smile. "NoW iT's TiMe tO pAy thE pRicE." X's world went black. 

 __________

This is Virus

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is Virus. 

The Starverse Hermitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें