Great. No one listens to us!

Ninja and Grian were in Grian's base organizing his books and chests out. "Why do you have so many books on redstone?" "It's confusing." Grian said to the giggling dragon-halfling. "Grian? Ninja?" The pair turned to see Tango. "You okay man?" Tango shook his head. "What's up?" "Stomach cramps, headaches, and pain in lower back." He said. Grian and Ninja froze. "Hey Tango, have you thrown up lately?" "Yeah, the last two days." Grian hit his head on the shelf while Ninja groaned. "What?" "Remember a few weeks ago, you were out of it?" "Yeah. You told me it was dragon heat." "At least one of you three listened to us." Grian said.

"What's going on with me?" "You're pregnant Tango." Tango looked surprised. "HOW!" "Well, you're part dragon now. And when a dragon goes into heat, doesn't matter the gender, they can get pregnant." Ninja said. "Didn't we warn Impulse and Zed?" "We did." "Hey Tango, where are your boyfriends?"

At i-Bay, Impulse and X were talking. "IMPULSE SV!" Impulse looked over at a very angry Ninja and Grian. "And I'll talk to you later, Impulse." X said taking off. Impulse was very scared.

"ZEDAPH!" Zed leaped off the top of his iceberg base in surprise, he looked up to see a very mad Grian, Ninja, and a very scared Impulse. 

"We told you both to NOT bang him, and what did you do, but bang him!" Ninja yelled at the pair. Tango and Grian just watched the pair get yelled at. "Are you gonna stop it, T?" "Nope, they deserve this."

_________

Have more kids Speckledfire!

MUhahaha!