Author's Note

Hello Guys 😊 This is the 1st fanfiction story which I will publish under my wattpad account. I published a similar genre on another website (Fanfiction) under the same pen name titled Code of a Devil. It is a cross- over between Code Geass and Highschool Dxd and unfortunately, I left the story on Hiatus. But if you want to read it then you can check it out on Fanfiction.com.  Anyways, I debated on whether making this story into a reader Insert but as I was writing the chapters, it felt uneasy and just not right for the story.

That's why, I just cancelled the reader insert and substituted it with my Female OC. If you guys want some reader insert in the future, I actually had a spare story which has 5+ chaps already. I might feature it as a special content in the story for you to decide whether you want me to continue that story too.

I decided to make a Yuri story and a female OC since I noticed that there are only a few Female inspired protagonists on this anime and It's kinda sad and depressing 😔 I mean come on, everyone has at least a little crush on the anime characters so give everyone a chance, okay? Haha.

With that thought in mind, I hope you enjoy reading the story and join Erin on her journey towards the Dxd World. 💖   

                                       By: Carsha