Specials! 10: Lotion

Because of the increased number of devil jobs they completed recently, the ORC decided to host a little pool party during the weekend.

Issei was hyped up, thinking he could see some bikini action and boy he wasn't disappointed.

" [ Partner, you're drooling.] "

" HeHeHe, This is why I love pool parties so much." He wiped his drool. "All the girls are sending me to paradise!"

Ddraig sighed and just decided to leave Issei on his perverted thoughts.

"Buchou is surely a 10." He observed in eroge mode. "And Akeno-senpai doesn't disappoint either. She's next to Buchou when it comes to figure and bossom."

He assumed a praying position and exclaimed.

"If this is paradise or hell, I don't care cuz I'll probably be dying in happiness anyway! THANK YOU GREAT LORD- Aw!"

"You look like you're enjoying yourself, Issei-san." Kiba commented as he passed by the teen.

" Well of course I am. But I doubt you will understand why." Issei replied as he faced away from the knight.

Kiba just chuckled at his reaction and proceeded to approach Koneko on the sidelines.

" A-Ano.. Issei-san..."

The boy looked up and was shocked to see Asia on her bikini.

" A-Asia.." He stuttered. "Y-You're wearing a bikini?!"

" Hai.." Asia shyly responded. " D-Do you like it?"

" Asia is so cute with that shy reaction of hers. It makes me wanna corrupt her to the deepest point of darkness but - AHHH, This is Asia we are talking about! This is Asia! We must protect her innocence!"

Issei shook his head to clear away his thoughts. He then gave a thumbs up to Asia which brightened the girl's mood.

"Of course, Asia! You look so cute in that attire!"

" T-Thank you, Issei-san."

Meanwhile, Rias was having a mini-quarrel with the Goddess. The latter refusing to join the pool party.

" I don't know, Rias. I'm feeling tired these days and I just want to sleep."

" You can just rest after the party." The red head reasoned out. " Besides, the party won't even last for a whole day."

"Ah, if that's the case, enjoy your party."

" What? What are you -

*(background noise)*

" Oy Master, it's your turn already!"
" Dammit, Tsubaki. You're not playing fair!"
" I've been telling him that for the past rounds, Lady Erin."

The line was suddenly disconnected and Rias grasped her phone in shock.

" What's wrong, Buchou?" Akeno asked after seeing Rias' irritated expression.

" Erin refuses to join the party saying that she is tired. But, she clearly is not."

The red stood up and grabbed some clothes.

" Ara, where are you going, Buchou?"

" I'm fetching her to join our party." Rias said in a determined tone and left.

Minutes later, a portal appeared where Rias emerged with a triumphant look followed by Erin and the twins.

" Welcome to our mini pool-party!" Rias cheerfully greeted and Erin only groaned.

" We don't want to be here." The Goddess whined.

" Oh come on, Erin. This is a gathering for our group and even if it was for a casual reason, it is still under our Club activities meaning you have to participate." The red head reasoned out.

The trio groaned in reply and Rias ignored them.

" So go change and join the party!" She said, pushing the 3 towards the changing rooms.

" Master, I want to continue our game!"

"Me too, Tsubaki. But you know how persistent Rias could get." Erin replied with a frown.

The fire wolf cried internally and Azusa patted his back, calming him down. They changed to their swimming attire and the twins joined Koneko on the pool.

" Erin!" Issei happily waved and the Goddess approached him.

" I'm glad you can join us-" He did a double-take on observing Erin and he gawked at the sight. " Holy- You look good, Erin. Not being pervert or anything but I'll give you an 8!" He proudly gave a thumbs up.

The Goddess rolled her eyes until she caught sight of Rias beckoning her to approach her.

"Ara, you look good, Erin-chan. Fufu." The raven head commented as she raked her eyes on Erin's toned body, her abs showing on full display. *(Yes People! Our dear Erin has abs 💪)*

" I can't say less about you, senpai." Erin replied in a polite tone which caused the girl to giggle.

Rias, being jealous of their interaction, decided to divert the Goddess' attention.

" Erin, I'm kind of having difficulties applying my lotion. Would you please help me?" She asked innocently.

" Um sure. Where should I apply it?" The Goddess replied, being oblivious to Rias' seduction.

The red head proceeded to pick the lotion on slow motion so her breasts is on full display. She then sexily laid down and motioned for Erin to come closer.

" Apply the lotion on my back, if you may."

The Goddess followed and within seconds, she was silently doing her task. She would apply the lotion and do light massages alternately. Rias would let out sounds of satisfaction and comments that would provoke naughty meanings.

" Ohh, you're so good at this, Erin. Hmmm"

Erin raised her brow at this but didn't comment.

"You hit the right points, ahumm."

" Rias, would you please stop moving? I can't concentrate on applying the lotion." The Goddess said in a deadpan tone.

The red head ignored her which caused Erin's hand to slip-up and accidentally grope one of her boobs.

"Wha- Baka! Look at what you've done!" The Goddess said in shock and instantly grew flustered.

" Nghh, Erin -

" Stop moving, idiot!" Erin said as she scrambled to release her hand from the hold. This caused Rias to release more moans and Erin wished for the ground to swallow her at the moment.

"Buchou, I want to ask-" Issei stopped in mid-air as he witnessed their position. He had a nosebleed and was crying tears.

" T-This is not what you think!"

" Erin.. Thank you for this Yuri scene. This will forever be implanted on my mind." Issei spoke between sobs. " And you had Buchou, I'm quite sad but it doesn't matter! I won't let you beat me on building a Harem! I'll achieve that before you!"

He ran off in mixed happiness and sadness which caused Erin to face-palm.

"E-Erin..." Rias spoke as a blush covered her face.

" This stupid woman...." a tick mark appeared on Erin's face.

*(Plonk)*

" Mou!" Rias held her head as the Goddess threw the bottle of lotion on her, remembering to avoid Rias' schemes on the future.

- End of Chapter -