Chapter 94: Come back Home

" Rias-san!"

"Buchou!"

"Rias, is that you?" Akeno asked in a hopeful tone.

" Something's not right." Erin thought as she narrowed her eyes on the red head. She can sense a dark aura and the cold stare the girl was giving off was a dead give away.

" Thank Goodness. Rias onee-sama." Asia said with teary eyes.

" Asia, wait-"

The blonde floated towards Rias before Erin can stop her.

*(Flash!)*

Akeno slightly gasped and she quickly moved to grab Asia. The red head's attack was succesfully avoided and the group stared at their leader in shock.

" No way... is that an impostor of Buchou?" Issei mumbled.

" No. That is definitely her."

" I can tell as well. That is definitely Buchou's aura." Kiba affirmed Koneko's words

" Stupid! There's no way. Buchou wouldn't attack Asia-

*(FLASH!)*

A dark red sphere targeted the group. Fortunately, they managed to dodge Rias' attack.

" Are you kidding me?" Issei exclaimed in disbelief.

" Is she being controlled?" Xenovia gritted

" C-Controlled?" Gasper said in fright.

"You can say that." Erin firmly said as she stood in front of the red head.

" Rias!"

The red head's brow slightly twitch as she observed the girl in front of her

" It's me! And the other members! Snap out of that curse! Don't act like a joke- "

*(Flash!)*

*(Boom!)*

Erin's was mildly shocked as a huge ball of magic went past her shoulder.

" Rias....."

The red head had her arm out as she stared at the Goddess with wavering eyes.

" We need to take her to safety first." Akeno declared.

" Making Buchou do something like this. That damn bastard, Loki." Issei gritted

Kiba and Xenovia prepared their swords as they circled the red head. Rias summoned her magic to fend off their attacks.

" Rias!" Akeno summoned her lightning and a magic seal appeared above Rias. The red head easily blocked the attack using her own shield.

" Gasper!"

The vampire activated his gear and the red head was frozen for a few seconds.

*(CHING!)*

" I-I can't do it!" Gasper whined as he fell on his knees

" What?"

" I can't stop time!" The vampire cried out.

" Is it because we're in the Dimensional Gap?" Erin exclaimed

*(Flash!)*

Rias was suddenly enveloped by a flaring red aura and Akeno motioned for the members to spread out.

" This is bad! We need to run!"

" Koneko-chan!" Gasper shouted and he transformed to mini bats.