Chapter 26: Spaced Out

Erin and the twins were venturing the Kuoh school grounds. It was break time and the trio head off to grab some snacks.

" Kyahh! It's the Royal Trio!"
" Tsubaki-san and Azusa-san are soo handsome!"
" Notice me Erin-senpai!"
" They're so lovely and royal-like."

Erin sighed at the commotion of the students same as Azusa who simply ignored them. Tsubaki, on the other hand, ran a hand through his hair in confidence.

" These students really make a fuss just by seeing our presence. " Azusa commented.

" Well, No one can't blame them. We three are gorgeous." Tsubaki replied in confidence.

They reached their destination and Erin paid for their snacks. They also got some drinks while engaging in a conversation.

"Now that we know who is responsible for your death, Master, we should make that bastard pay for his crime." Tsubaki spoke seriously.

" I know, Tsubaki. And I was also thinking about Mother's words last time."

" The part where we visit the Underworld and find Master Hades?" Azusa asked.

" Yes...." Erin trailed off. "Now that we found you two, we finally had a chance of visiting Olympus. That is, if we find Uncle Hades. He can guide and lead us towards Olympus."

A serene atmosphere enveloped the group and Tsubaki was the first to speak.

"Our first step is to find Master Hades." The fire wolf turned to the Goddess. "It's been a long time since we last visited his place but we'll give our best to remember the path leading towards Master Hade's lair."

Azusa nodded at this and Erin gave them a smile.

" Thank you guys. I'll be counting on you for that."

The trio finished their snacks before they head back to the school grounds.

Along the way, Erin can see a suspicious figure cautiously making her way inside the school gates. The Goddess raised a brow at this and motioned for the twins to follow her.

" Are you perhaps trying to spy on something, Miss Stranger?"

" Kyah!" The cloaked figure jumped in surprise after hearing the voice behind her. With a glare, she turned towards the source of the voice.

"I-I'm not." She replied and crossed her arms over chest. The Goddess stepped closer to her and she took a step back to avoid the Goddess.

"W-What are you doing?"

They continued their actions until the cloaked figure was trapped to a wall, having no other way in which she can step back.

Erin leaned closer and the girl closed her eyes, hands held out in defense.

*(Whoosh)*

" Eh?"

" There." Erin said as she observed the girl like a specimen. " We can finally see your face."

After recovering from her shock, the girl returned to her bossy attitude and stared at the 3 in annoyance.

" Who are you anyways? Didn't you know that it's rude to spy on what other people are doing?"

"I apologize, milady." The girl blushed at this. " Ja, my name is Erin Vermillion. And these are Tsubaki and Azusa." The twins made a small bow.

" W-well. My name is Ravel."

The Goddess extended a hand out and smiled in a charming way.

" Nice to meet you, Ravel-san."

The girl accepted the offered hand shyly and Erin resumed on asking her.